Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Jake

D Spear or D Scim?

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

@@Jake these topics are so useful, you don't even how happy I am reading this comparison. This gives a good idea of which build is more sufficient than the other in certain case scenarios. I had to pin this.

In the future I'm probably going to use this information in an all-round informative topic about the builds and give you credit for it. Good job man!

Jake

@@Jake these topics are so useful, you don't even how happy I am reading this comparison. This gives a good idea of which build is more sufficient than the other in certain case scenarios. I had to pin this.

In the future I'm probably going to use this information in an all-round informative topic about the builds and give you credit for it. Good job man!

Yes it'd be nice to have a conglomerate of statistics showing the most efficient builds for all kinds of scenarios.  

UrMy3p

spear

EatTaco

Great layout of the data! Looks like I'll need to be training as soon as I can for those attack levels

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

Nice to see numbers to have some sort of idea on scim accuracy, Thanks for taking the time to write this up. 

hemmoo

This must have taken a lifetime to post, thanks for the information! Was really helpful.

Euthanize

Bbz life

Pomz

Really impressed with how well this was made. Great job bro

Rayys

Great analysis, cheers mate

Jasper
16 hours ago, Rayys said:

Great analysis, cheers mate

that bumb tho

Padres

Dspear OP