Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

What's the current Zerk clan scene like?

Profanity

We gave Jogres a shot in Clan Wars for a fight and they already had to start cheating and making up excuses when they lost a round. Decided not to fight them in CWA for now because of that.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1781263-vengeance-defeats-jogres-2-1-video/

We've checked the video evidence and came to the following conclusions:

You can see in our video that Jogre members leave CC left n right while they get hit LOL

All but one of your main piles did result in a kill. The general CWA rules allow members to leave the CC as long as they're not the main pile.

We took a careful look at the last pile on your video. He was already being sniped while you still had a main pile. You did transition on the player afterwards, but considering the delay when leaving CC and the very short time he was your main pile we do not consider this incident to be intentional nor did it give you a major disadvantage.

The grounds on which you've claimed your victory are therefore too weak, so this topic is now locked.

only reason you guys won that arguement is cuz of STL being some kind of rank on Zybez, every1 else that isnt jogres is saying its cheating, still a win in my books :D

if only you made sense lmao. rematch or you scared? ;)

why would we rematch if the only thing you do is cheat :D even cheated against EZ yday ;)

Ziggy12

We gave Jogres a shot in Clan Wars for a fight and they already had to start cheating and making up excuses when they lost a round. Decided not to fight them in CWA for now because of that.

You can see in our video that Jogre members leave CC left n right while they get hit LOL

All but one of your main piles did result in a kill. The general CWA rules allow members to leave the CC as long as they're not the main pile.

We took a careful look at the last pile on your video. He was already being sniped while you still had a main pile. You did transition on the player afterwards, but considering the delay when leaving CC and the very short time he was your main pile we do not consider this incident to be intentional nor did it give you a major disadvantage.

The grounds on which you've claimed your victory are therefore too weak, so this topic is now locked.

only reason you guys won that arguement is cuz of STL being some kind of rank on Zybez, every1 else that isnt jogres is saying its cheating, still a win in my books :D

if only you made sense lmao. rematch or you scared? ;)

why would we rematch if the only thing you do is cheat :D even cheated against EZ yday ;)

lmao i see why everyone is leaving this clan. 

Fatigues

i mean you still left, lmfao bitchmade move regardless?? ty

Ziggy12

L IS AN L LOL

Fatigues

L IS AN L LOL

guess that's why yall took an L lmaoooo that mailbox 4head of yours

Ziggy12

L IS AN L LOL

and you lost another rip...0-4?

Fatigues

L IS AN L LOL

aand you're still nobody :D keep it that way chief

Avidius

Lol Yo Ben -- you starting to get an idea yet -- does this answer your question lol? :P

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Hey well there are a few right now, Ez competes with mains. Veng is building up and Jogres borrow members from 4 clans for cwa fights :D

EZ ON YOUR CHEST FRANKY! VENG NO MO???

EZ ON MY KITE

Taylor

this was my question when making my med, because I usually pk deep singles I wouldn't know where players around 100 pk at, so I just check out random spots, so far I enjoy w25 falador and graves

Ziggy12

L IS AN L LOL

aand you're still nobody :D keep it that way chief

1209267eb41ff14cea8b37e9bdb0e181.png