Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

What's the current Zerk clan scene like?

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Alright all,

I haven't played in a good while i've been on Fortnite, League, Overwatch and an ArcheAge private server but I decided to pop back since i'm burned out with them and get back into OSRS.

Just curious as to what's gone on the past few months, I noticed Vengeance opened again and also that there's been some bad blood and i'd just like to see what's been going on and what numbers are like here, there and anywhere else. Who's still about and how everyone's doing.

Got an account from before I left with Barrows gloves i'm making into a tank.

I've posted on Elite Zerks because I know some of your Ex players are there but I haven't had a sufficient response yet

Cheers

UrMy3p

We just reopen around a month ago and steadly gaining more members. And destroying the wilderness

Profanity

Well since we opened there are 3 more rp/tank clans opening, so atm you have Vengeance,Elite Zerks, Jogres, Evil rs, The Council.

So its bound to be lit. But as you know Elite Zerks has been open for a good few months, so they have all the prep they needed for this, thats why we are doing alot of events.

Gettin ready for when all the clans can have fair fights. 

As for ex players, we have Moose in here, Nick (trouserdevil), Jake (papricaman) and some others.

As for the choice you will have to make is going to not be easy. All i can say is that, if you want to be a part of a great community and mean something in the clan you should be able to join Veng :)

So i would say welcome back to the scene and make a good choice :)

Edited by Profanity

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Alright all,

I haven't played in a good while i've been on Fortnite, League, Overwatch and an ArcheAge private server but I decided to pop back since i'm burned out with them and get back into OSRS.

Just curious as to what's gone on the past few months, I noticed Vengeance opened again and also that there's been some bad blood and i'd just like to see what's been going on and what numbers are like here, there and anywhere else. Who's still about and how everyone's doing.

Got an account from before I left with Barrows gloves i'm making into a tank.

I've posted on Elite Zerks because I know some of your Ex players are there but I haven't had a sufficient response yet

Cheers

Hey Ben, great to see you back here :)

So it was basically just Elite Zerks a couple of months ago. I've always wanted (hoped) to reopen Vengeance and I decided to do so because of the people wanting it and I had some spare time again. As always we just want to live up the Zerk Scene and give people a mature home. Ever since we announced the reopening there was 3 other clans opening up in the same scene; Jogres which is mainly ex-revenant, The Council and Evil which are brand new.

Elite Zerks are sh*ttalking Veng since day one for some reason. Not all of them, just, the majority of their ranks :P. We don't care, we just make the best out of it.

We gave Jogres a shot in Clan Wars for a fight and they already had to start cheating and making up excuses when they lost a round. Decided not to fight them in CWA for now because of that.

We're looking forward to the other Zerk Clans opening up as well and hope for some nice, long and fair fights against each other.

Ir0ny

You can either join scummy clans or one trying to make a difference and enjoy the scene at its max potential

Ziggy12

We gave Jogres a shot in Clan Wars for a fight and they already had to start cheating and making up excuses when they lost a round. Decided not to fight them in CWA for now because of that.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1781263-vengeance-defeats-jogres-2-1-video/

We've checked the video evidence and came to the following conclusions:

You can see in our video that Jogre members leave CC left n right while they get hit LOL
All but one of your main piles did result in a kill. The general CWA rules allow members to leave the CC as long as they're not the main pile.

We took a careful look at the last pile on your video. He was already being sniped while you still had a main pile. You did transition on the player afterwards, but considering the delay when leaving CC and the very short time he was your main pile we do not consider this incident to be intentional nor did it give you a major disadvantage.

The grounds on which you've claimed your victory are therefore too weak, so this topic is now locked.

Trouserdevil

Honestly, the scene is looking pretty damn healthy. Lots of new clans will be good for everyone and will mean plenty of action. I also don't see any bad blood between EZ and Veng really, but its all about your perspective I guess

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Hey well there are a few right now, Ez competes with mains. Veng is building up and Jogres borrow members from 4 clans for cwa fights :D

Profanity

You can see in our video that Jogre members leave CC left n right while they get hit LOL

All but one of your main piles did result in a kill. The general CWA rules allow members to leave the CC as long as they're not the main pile.

We took a careful look at the last pile on your video. He was already being sniped while you still had a main pile. You did transition on the player afterwards, but considering the delay when leaving CC and the very short time he was your main pile we do not consider this incident to be intentional nor did it give you a major disadvantage.

The grounds on which you've claimed your victory are therefore too weak, so this topic is now locked.

only reason you guys won that arguement is cuz of STL being some kind of rank on Zybez, every1 else that isnt jogres is saying its cheating, still a win in my books :D

Ziggy12

only reason you guys won that arguement is cuz of STL being some kind of rank on Zybez, every1 else that isnt jogres is saying its cheating, still a win in my books :D

if only you made sense lmao. rematch or you scared? ;) 

Ziggy12

Hey well there are a few right now, Ez competes with mains. Veng is building up and Jogres borrow members from 4 clans for cwa fights :D

EZ ON YOUR CHEST FRANKY! VENG NO MO???