Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
cody11d12

What DPI is your mouse , and what client do you PK on?

Profanity

800 dpi, runeloader

2750 dpi (mouse can go up to a ridiculous 12k)

exilent is my client of choice.

Gz on getting ratted by the SV scum

Exilted has been legit tbh, ive had it on my pc for a while and nothings happened to me or all my friends who use it on like a daily base. Even tho its made by a SV guy.

and im on 1800 DPI :)

I cant help but agree, alot of my friends use exilent for one reason or another (some just use it cause they cant do zulrah for shit) I even spoke to winnetou the creator at length one day about future updates and I didnt get any negative vibes. Not really confirmation that he wouldnt do anything scummy just one mans opinion.

Also whats wrong with sv? lol

SV is known for a lot of scummy stuff tbh, i dont mind SV since i never had any problems with them.

Trouserdevil

I switch between a few dpis, depending on what I am doing. Mostly 800 for RS though, I use Konduit/OSB depending on what computer I am using

Jamie

1600dpi but I have logitech with 20 buttons and can assign any key to any button and change through dpi's. So have my f keys on it.