Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Kimboy

How did you find out about RS? And what was your first OG name when you were young?

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

I first learned about RS through another online browser chat game called Whyville back in 2005.  Some weird kids were talking about it so I googled it to check it out, and bang, been playing ever since.  First acc was named Skipper Tm, Skipper was my dog's name and I have no clue where the TM came into play.  First skill I ended up learning about was mining, some random guy decided to tour me around right after I got off tutorial island.  Brought me over to the falador mine, got me hooked.

MadIsMad

wow we are all old af

Miss69

(Love reading these   :D alot of yall started playing sametime as me 2003-2004)

i found out about rs from friends they somehow found rs (can't remb how they found it) and when i was over they were playing it and i made an acc and from that day on i've been playing rs xD first og name was romano456 and remooo lmao 

Edited by Miss69

Ocarina

Forgot 1st account name, it's actually the reason I lost the account. Would be like a 12yr old account now I think.

Still have my 2nd account, it's my main.

In 6th grade I had a friend steal my 3rd account, I went to the teachers from the school but they said they couldn't do anything about it since it happened outside of school. A real shame :/

And I had a lot of childhood friends that I got to play RS as well. I miss those days.

Jamie

Kelsey649 about 13 years ago my mates got me to play. I had no clue what i was doing and was stuck at the character creation for a while haha

Poopie

My first rsn was my full irl name. I pretty much doxxed myself

Ocarina

My first rsn was my full irl name. I pretty much doxxed myself

gg lmao

Roffa

I started playing right after classics, played classics a little bit, but it was already dieing. I don't remember what year it was. Maybe 13/14 years ago..

In the beginning i always stayed in world 3 and never changed world because i thought that every world had a different map. I was terrified that i would need to start over getting to know the lands. After a while of wandering around in world 3 somebody told me that all the worlds are the same...

My name was 110morgen, named after my hood where i lived in back then in Rotterdam.

I remember collecting so much coins and cowhides to upgrade my gear that you could buy from the varrock shops. After i gained a lot of levels and sold a lot of cowhides at al kharid bank to buy my first rune scimmy. I really thought i was the bomb with that rune scimmy on. Bought me full rune because of the hill giants and the struggle to get there.

Finally after a long, long time of collecting money and selling big bones i bought myself full rune (t) and a blue mask or santa. I thought i was completed bro and could quit the game relieved rofl

PS my first rune scimmy PK felt like a 800m drop rofl