Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
EatTaco

What to do?

Ocarina

Tbh I'd go for 1. a 60 atk 16 pray 45 def zerk on the pure (best build for edge) and max out the zerk to 99 atk (this is assuming you won't mind 2 zerk accounts, and you're able to get fcape on 16 pray. that said, the 99atk acc would be purely for multi and the 16pray purely for edge/single)

Either that or 2. go 75 atk 55 pray 45 def with the zerk and make the pure into a 60 atk 70 def piety pure (arguably the most versatile choice, and less time consuming as you'd be able to get the medlvl useable far sooner than maxing 2 zerks)

Personally I'd go with the 2nd option I gave you, mostly because I wouldn't be keen on getting 175qp on a 2nd account. Bgloves are ironically less vital to a medlvl than a zerk, at least when you compare what you'll use the account for (you should return in rune gloves in multi but bgloves in edge). you'll be able to mage on the med (something I enjoy doing) and as a 75atk zerk I'll say it's the most varied acc type, as in you have the most options in terms of what you want to pk with and how to utilize the acc.

Keep in mind if you do choose to make a medlvl from your pure, I'd make sure you get heavy ballista/rigour on the account. if you stay 60atk (which I'd suggest so you can competitively do both edge/multi) you should range/mage in multi and keep the dscim for edge.

Keep obby as is regardless of what you choose.

tl;dr

60 atk 52 pray 42 def rune pure -> 75 atk 55 pray 45 def zerk,

50 atk granite maul pure -> 60 atk 70 def 99 range 74 pray med

obby stays obby.

Ocarina

Okay I have another question then. I don't know that I want 99 attack on this zerk, as that is in no way good for BH/325. I'm not opposed to it on another account, however. If I could use a whip and not train strength I would honestly get 75 attack no questions asked. What do people with 75 and 99 attack think? Do you like it or wish you had done something different? The problem if I were to go and stay 75 is that I can't use a whip. I would like to build a med account eventually but I may do the clanning zerk first. I've debated making my zerk 75 attack but I can never go back if I do.

99atk zerk is 100% for multi only. if you're still having hangups on whether you should go 60->99atk or gain atk at all, do it on the pure. bgloves (+other maxed gear) is far more useful for bh/w325 (and consequently a 60atk zerk) than it is for multi. a 90atk 90str zerk that only has rune gloves will be far more useful in multi than a 60 atk maxed zerk, and probably is far easier/quicker to make.

go for zerking up the pure and racing to see how quick you can make it multi ready.

There is another option you probably didn't consider too:

Go 60->70atk on your zerk, then pk in multi with a whip until you hit 75 atk.

If you only pk multi a couple hours a week it should take you quite a while (at least a couple of months) before you hit 75 atk.

p.s. tent whip is nice since you can equip painted kite, but I found myself still using zgs as my +1 more when I got 85+ atk on my zerk in vh. zgs > whip tbh

Jernt

60atk piety