Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
EatTaco

What to do?

EatTaco

Here are the stats of my 3 accounts, I'm currently in a real dilemma. After inners yesterday I realize how 60 attack can be a real disadvantage. That being said, I also worked hard to keep my 42 def account minimum cb with 60 attack and 52 prayer. I rarely play my hobby anymore as the 1 weapon switch got old especially now that I'm at a cb bracket where everyone risks 20k and a maul, specs and teles if I don't die. What I'm thinking are the options below:

Convert my (obby or pure) to a 75 attack zerker and keep my zerk at 60 atk.

Convert my (obby or pure) to a 70/75 def account and keep my zerk 60 atk (Maybe 75)

Convert my zerk to 75 atk (55 pray/45 def) and then convert my (Pure or obby) into a 50-60 attack zerk (maybe keep 16 pray)

IF I KEEP ZERK AS IS, I'm still unsure about staying 42/52 or getting 45/55. It's 1 full cb lv for me and I enjoy 1v1 as well as multi, though after yesterday's experience I'm not sure I'll focus 1v1 as much.

ANOTHER option would be to convert both obby/pure to 70/75 def and a jerker with higher attack, or keep one as a 1 def account.

Clearly I'm very open to my options at the minute, but I wanted to hear what everyone thought was the best option. Clearly my current zerk will be my main as I have 85 con with a maxed house and 99 wcing. Please let me know your thoughts :)

c924c205ef3783ca13608aff8e8724e4.png

033df8295aa82fdbfb16c2988fb50480.png

63ed975b98a48aed35c11cdcfbf9cd25.png

Kimboy

lovely accounts man, id make the zerk into a med lvl w 60 att , just imo and id keep the pures what they are but just max the gmauler

EatTaco

lovely accounts man, id make the zerk into a med lvl w 60 att , just imo and id keep the pures what they are but just max the gmauler

I don't want to change my zerk into anything past 45 def, the work that it would take to make another would be easier to just make a new med lv from scratch

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

I think having one be a med, one be a zerker, and keeping one as a pure would give you the best variability to keep things interesting. I guess it just depends on which account type you like the most

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Well first of all it looks like you want to keep a 60 att zerk nonetheless so I'd keep your current 60 att zerk as that's the build you want (unless you want a 50att / 16 pray zerk...).

I'd keep the obby pure the way it is because you can turn it into anything you want (basically a back-up plan just incase anything you do doesn't meet your expectations).

The 50 att pure is the one I'd turn into a clanning account.

Since you'd go for a clanning account I'd go for one of the maxed builds.

If you're able to create two for the clan a maxed zerk and tank is obviously the best.

A maxed med build is a combination of a zerk and a tank and is your best second choice for the clan.

Other than that, make sure you do what you love doing the most ;)

MissedTheBus

covert you zerk to 99 ATTACK ZERK and convert your obby pure to a 75 attack/def med

Jamie

Pures are easy to remake keep your zerk and obby and convert your 50 attack pure to a med

Profanity

I love to see that our inners actually make ppl think about their accounts, Goodjob on that!

What i would do with those accounts is, since you clearly still enjoy 1v1, i would make the pure into a low lvl, low pray zerker.

You will have alot of fun on that account, on the other hand i would get the 60att zerk to 99att/pray, especialy since you say its kinda your main. Its going to make alot of things easyer on you, clanning whise, pvming whise.

Goodluck with your decision, keep in mind always do what you think is best for yourself!

Jake

it's rly up to you. Personally if you're looking at making one of your accounts into a clanning account you could just fully max out your zerk at 99att and change the other two into whatever else you like doing.

Avidius

honestly your accounts are fine really good for bh if thats your thing - if u get heavy balista or if u already have you will be good at pk trips and cwa

EatTaco

Okay I have another question then. I don't know that I want 99 attack on this zerk, as that is in no way good for BH/325. I'm not opposed to it on another account, however. If I could use a whip and not train strength I would honestly get 75 attack no questions asked. What do people with 75 and 99 attack think? Do you like it or wish you had done something different? The problem if I were to go and stay 75 is that I can't use a whip. I would like to build a med account eventually but I may do the clanning zerk first. I've debated making my zerk 75 attack but I can never go back if I do.