Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Bugz

Your opinions on account build

Bugz

Hi frootloops,

I currently have a level 3 skiller with decent non cmb stats and never got combat on it because I was unsure what to do with it, I figured i'd go main eventually anyways. But with the announcement of Vengeance reopening I wanna put the account to a better use.

I used to have a near maxed tank in Vengeance but when V closed it no longer stayed a tank. I'm torn between a Med lvl and a Range Tank - What would better benefit the clan? Which would also be good for some PvM on the side? (Zerks/Rune Pures do not interest me unless Edge pking).

When I had my tank it was the only account I played on AND stuff like Augury/Rigour, and raids gear weren't even announced at that time so I was never able to test all that out on my build.

I'm seeing a ton more tanks being made in the clan which is dope, but med lvls are like the "new" competing builds with ability for new prayers, gear and same bracket.

Thanks,

- Bugz

Mustache

go for tank used to be tank in like 2016 too. Rigour is op and easy tank.

Profanity

as for now it seems we have more range tanks but i think in the long run range tanks are better :)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I'd go for a Med Build because it's a combination of both Zerk and Tank abilities. Especially with the ability to use those new prayers it's pretty OP.

Good luck man :D

Keep us up-to-date!

Make sure you get to know people on our Discord.

JogresCLWTeam

I have both and all i can say is:

For multi clanning go for a range tank. For singles go med.

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Tbh meds are just upgraded zerks and tanks, we all know what tanks do. Decide it for urself tbh, I’m building both

Ir0ny

I'm building a med because I don't like to be limited. In terms of PvM and combat you have heaps of options.

Seems like we have a lot of range tanks which is great if you like maging and are committed to returning in mage.

However, if you like dps a bit more i'd suggest a med build.

Joseph

Yeah med all the way bro

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Range tanks are almost my most favorite, hence id be easy for me to call that one out... 

However, Mid lvls are probably the most versatile and pretty broken as fuck currently... they have the ability to dominate pures, tanks and mains either in clanning or 1v1. Its gonna cost you a buck of rsgps to hit the prayers, but once your there... you are set. 

Best of luck with you decision and account building. As a maxed tank id always vote for it, but id love to spar with mids ;)!

Masakki

I would personally go with med. Range tanks are really good too but i like med because there is so much more variety because u have better melee stats too. It really depends what kind of things you mostly like to do.

itsok2voteno

60 attack zerker bro