Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sybren

Took me long enough...

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

But I've finally gotten B GLOVES on le Range Tank :)

744fb8db63bc3ca569bb39195f743081.png

I'm honestly looking forward to the next part, which is simply grinding my stats in NMZ.

6c8008b04edc81e2695359b0eb9de296.png

This is the order I'm currently going for:

1. 75 Attack (Staff of the Dead & Tent for Def training lel)
  2. 65 Strength (I'm to OCD to leave it at 61, but I don't want to get 73 strength straight away either as I still want enough room to gain some Attack levels if they ever bring out new weapons for rangers/magers)
  3. 90 Defence
  4. 77 Prayer as soon as the new Prayers are out

After that I'll probably just do MM2 and max def/range/mage/hp out :)

Wutang
$ DONATOR $

gz man!

Fremnik

Nice, thinking about making a new acc myself but the thought of b gloves and 94 mage again is turning me off somewhat

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Nice, thinking about making a new acc myself but the thought of b gloves and 94 mage again is turning me off somewhat

I feel you man.

If I wasn't that close on my range tank I probably wouldn't be interested in it :P

Fremnik

I feel you man.

If I wasn't that close on my range tank I probably wouldn't be interested in it :P

I think im just gonna make a f2p acc no strings attached do all the f2p quests and get some mining and see where I stand with making the acc after lol

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

I feel you man.

I think im just gonna make a f2p acc no strings attached do all the f2p quests and get some mining and see where I stand with making the acc after lol

As you know I afked my tank and still have shit skills/qps..

Other then the few shitty skills like 60mining, crafting(not bad), and agility.. its not bad really.. I done all the hard quests except regicide series in like couple days.

That coming from me ....

GL @@Sybren, your doing right way:) Also I wanted to stay lower str too incase 80attack is ever useful. I'm already 75att 68str so ruined it for me.. i'd be one level to high

Royal

grats buddy!

P_atrick

gratz @@Sybren

Jake

nice work mate

Rite

good shit dude! hope you enjoy that acc:D

Ocarina

Very nice account, congratz Sybren.

Now we just need Rigour and Augury to come out