Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

MY FUCKING BOYS

Joseph

A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIENDS

@@Miltz - My man you are seriously one of the best friends I've made since I joined Vengeance. Your leadership has made this clan what it is and people appreciate everything you've done here, me especially. From your drunken calls to the crazy nights on tiny chat man, it's been real. Being one of the leaders with you has taught me a lot about clanning and rs in general, looking forward to our move in the future man. I'll side with you with whatever you do man, count me the fuck in. love you bro.

@@Jody - JODYYY!!! YOU BIG FUCKING GOOF. My friend, every since I joined veng you kept every night entertaining. We didn't always agree on shit but bro I have the uttermost respect for you. You've always been someone I competed with and it's made my experience here worth while. Thank you for everything friend. Much Love.

@@Fatigues - MY FUCKING PARTNER IN CRIME! Our fucking pk trips were always lit man. Literally deathsquad was so successful with you as the big daddi don. We will have to pk again soon bro. You always were someone I looked up to when I first joined, you helped me ever since day one. I remember one day you told me "You are the type of member who will go far in this clan." Word for fucking word. We went straight to the top man. Couldn't have done it without your moral support. Much love friend.

@@Grabbin - Fuck You!

hahaha jk jk. Gotta love the big German. You're awesome man, you kept everyone including myself in line and I respect you for that man. You kept Veng alive for the many months that you were there. I've learned a lot of what I know from you man. Btw you owe me a fucking rematch. Get your shit ready! hahahah

Much Love

@@Sybren - It's been real. Thank you for the opportunity you gave me here. I will never forget Vengeance

@@Veng Speeeed - I left you out at first bc you left Vengeance but honestly mate I cant even do it.... Vengeance wasnt vengeance without you man. Your attiude was what made everyone keeping going after everything bad happened. I will always consider you a friend. You will also forever be the best pound for pound undisputable warlord. No other warlard ever can compare. Good luck with whatever you do. Thank you man...

{[[[[[[[[ ONLY MENTIONING THE REAL LEADERS OF THIS CLAN ]]]]]]]]]}

Please don't get offended.

TO EVERYONE ELSE!!!

This is not the end. Go out and put the experience you've learned here into play! TRY NEW THINGS! BE A LEADER!

Everyone here is special and has the potential to do whatever they want!  

Good Luck everyone!

VENGTHEFUCKUP

Wutang
$ DONATOR $

QUEWwTT.gif

cruz
$ DONATOR $

QUEWwTT.gif

this

Fatigues

miss u guys already :( appreciate all of the dedication and loyalty everyone put into this clan. Vengeance is a benchmark for reviving the zerk/tank scene, thanks to all of us!

NoPrayZone

Lol

PlXELHUNGRY

QUEWwTT.gif

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

QUEWwTT.gif

Berserker

#vengup