Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

For anyone that watches him, today BoomEpicKill/Stimulants girlfriend died in a car crash

int 0x80

yeh make a fucking video about it on youtube immediately for the rs fans. what a mug. probably made it up. disliked all his videos he's annoying af anyway. 

no

He spends a gigantic portion of his time on RS as well as has a large YouTube audience that he loves making videos for. Just because he wants to inform people about what's going on in his life (as he does on stream) doesn't mean he's grabbing at money. 

"Probably made it up". Go ahead and fuck right off.

Haha you fuck off Nicholas. I'm entitled to my opinion, and based on his track record of making shit up, I think he's making shit up. 

Yes.

I'm gonna go with @@kushty panda opinion as well. Yes, it may make a little sense that he would let Youtube know eventually but not a couple hours later. My girlfriend died when I was 17 and I know exactly what situation he is in(if he really is in). Yes, people react differently but the fact I never liked him and he was involved in some slimy situations makes me think this is not true.

You don't have to like the guy or what he does to not be an asshole about it. Why not assume that the dude did go ahead and lose his girlfriend rather than jump at him? Do you really think he'd throw what he's got away by pulling an Emily?

kushty panda

yeh make a fucking video about it on youtube immediately for the rs fans. what a mug. probably made it up. disliked all his videos he's annoying af anyway. 

no

He spends a gigantic portion of his time on RS as well as has a large YouTube audience that he loves making videos for. Just because he wants to inform people about what's going on in his life (as he does on stream) doesn't mean he's grabbing at money. 

"Probably made it up". Go ahead and fuck right off.

Haha you fuck off Nicholas. I'm entitled to my opinion, and based on his track record of making shit up, I think he's making shit up. 

Yes.

I'm gonna go with @@kushty panda opinion as well. Yes, it may make a little sense that he would let Youtube know eventually but not a couple hours later. My girlfriend died when I was 17 and I know exactly what situation he is in(if he really is in). Yes, people react differently but the fact I never liked him and he was involved in some slimy situations makes me think this is not true.

You don't have to like the guy or what he does to not be an asshole about it. Why not assume that the dude did go ahead and lose his girlfriend rather than jump at him? Do you really think he'd throw what he's got away by pulling an Emily?

Whatever our opinions are, they're staying here in this topic as a discussion. That's what you're forgetting here mate. I'm not messaging this guy telling him he's a liar. 

You on the other hand, are telling me to "fuck right off" for voicing my opinion. Keep it as an easy debate instead of attacking me. 

Stay happy :)

Either way, I'm working on this guy's track history of pulling this type of shit. Read "The boy who cried wolf" and you'll know what I'm talking about. I'm not giving him the benefit of doubt. 

Portoguez

I'm not forced to give him anything. You say he would throw away what he has? Well, why not? You don't know if he doesn't have a mental disorder. Look, I didn't disrespect him in any way, I didn't go and tell him nor did I comment on his video asking for proof because at the end of the day, no fucks were given. He doesn't have to prove jacked shit to me. Now, I have never seen anyone and I mean, anyone to go on and share with their friends, even close-related ones that someone of relevance in their life's just died and to be realistic, he accepted it too quickly, especially someone we assume that doesn't have much life and love, he should be lost and devastated instead of going on and string some bows on runescape. He didn't even sound very agitated, devastated or anything. Sure he cried but I can do that too if you ask me to.

If she died, sucks for him but I don't feel bad for not beliving.

Wutang
$ DONATOR $

I'm not forced to give him anything. You say he would throw away what he has? Well, why not? You don't know if he doesn't have a mental disorder. Look, I didn't disrespect him in any way, I didn't go and tell him nor did I comment on his video asking for proof because at the end of the day, no fucks were given. He doesn't have to prove jacked shit to me. Now, I have never seen anyone and I mean, anyone to go on and share with their friends, even close-related ones that someone of relevance in their life's just died and to be realistic, he accepted it too quickly, especially someone we assume that doesn't have much life and love, he should be lost and devastated instead of going on and string some bows on runescape. He didn't even sound very agitated, devastated or anything. Sure he cried but I can do that too if you ask me to.

If she died, sucks for him but I don't feel bad for not beliving.

You are fvcking right.

int 0x80

and to be realistic, he accepted it too quickly, especially someone we assume that doesn't have much life and love, he should be lost and devastated instead of going on and string some bows on runescape. He didn't even sound very agitated, devastated or anything. Sure he cried but I can do that too if you ask me to.

I was with you until this. Here you are telling someone how to feel after a loss. We all cope differently and blaming him for stringing bows? He's a runescape youtuber, not a vlogger. Dude isn't going to make a vlog of him crying. It's definitely easy to do something mindless like string some bows while you talk. 

Sure he cried but I can do that too if you ask me to.

Let me just go act agitated, devastated, or anything. Exclude crying because that's not a valid emotion representative of anything listed beforehand.

When my grandfather died, I wasn't devastated. I wasn't anything. I took it as it was. Now because I wasn't utterly devastated moments after I heard he wasn't here anymore that it didn't happen? What I did after I got the news was go back to what I loved to do. I played Xbox with some friends and had some laughs.

You don't have to like someone to feel bad for them.

Portoguez

and to be realistic, he accepted it too quickly, especially someone we assume that doesn't have much life and love, he should be lost and devastated instead of going on and string some bows on runescape. He didn't even sound very agitated, devastated or anything. Sure he cried but I can do that too if you ask me to.

I was with you until this. Here you are telling someone how to feel after a loss. We all cope differently and blaming him for stringing bows? He's a runescape youtuber, not a vlogger. Dude isn't going to make a vlog of him crying. It's definitely easy to do something mindless like string some bows while you talk. 

Let me just go act agitated, devastated, or anything. Exclude crying because that's not a valid emotion representative of anything listed beforehand.

When my grandfather died, I wasn't devastated. I wasn't anything. I took it as it was. Now because I wasn't utterly devastated moments after I heard he wasn't here anymore that it didn't happen? What I did after I got the news was go back to what I loved to do. I played Xbox with some friends and had some laughs.

I'm not saying we are meant to cope the same way because yea, someone who doesn't play Runescape would do something else but we are animals and in the end we are all pathologically similar but sure, I will have you let that one as I assume someone who's addicted to crack would most likely run to get some after the news.

If my grandfather died today it wouldn't mean much to be as I barely see him this days but you're comparing the loss of your girlfriend, who you might have already dreamt and imagined your whole life by your side with your grandfather who's life expectation is much shorter, which you subconsciously prepare yourself for it.(Not even mentioning the bond between you and your grandfather because he could have been your best friend, I can't know).

On the other hand, if my mother, who is basically the only person I love and respect in this world died today, I don't think I would log in and talk about it with you guys.

int 0x80

On the other hand, if my mother, who is basically the only person I love and respect in this world died today, I don't think I would log in and talk about it with you guys.

You wouldn't? I would. Vengeance is practically part of the family now. I know you're somewhat new around here, but after talking nearly every day for the past 3-4 months to a couple of these guys, there's something there in the same way you have a connection to your mates irl. Your support system can be anyone, and if you want it to be your mates irl, your family members, or some lads on the internet then so be it. Who is anyone to judge?

Portoguez

You wouldn't? I would. Vengeance is practically part of the family now. I know you're somewhat new around here, but after talking nearly every day for the past 3-4 months to a couple of these guys, there's something there in the same way you have a connection to your mates irl. Your support system can be anyone, and if you want it to be your mates irl, your family members, or some lads on the internet then so be it. Who is anyone to judge?

We were debating the other day on the clan chat whenever you would scam a stranger or not and I said no because I have morals. Now, although I like some people I speak with in Runescape, if I never had real life interactions with them, I would probably just say "R.I.P" and perhaps evaluate my current life status for a few mins and that would be it.

int 0x80

We were debating the other day on the clan chat whenever you would scam a stranger or not and I said no because I have morals. Now, although I like some people I speak with in Runescape, if I never had real life interactions with them, I would probably just say "R.I.P" and perhaps evaluate my current life status for a few mins and that would be it.

Well hopefully you spend enough time interacting with people on TS and in game to form some bonds with members here and make them more than just strangers on RS.

Nunslapper

this woulda made me sad but then veng speeeed left veng

Hats

I'm not saying we are meant to cope the same way because yea, someone who doesn't play Runescape would do something else but we are animals and in the end we are all pathologically similar but sure, I will have you let that one as I assume someone who's addicted to crack would most likely run to get some after the news.

If my grandfather died today it wouldn't mean much to be as I barely see him this days but you're comparing the loss of your girlfriend, who you might have already dreamt and imagined your whole life by your side with your grandfather who's life expectation is much shorter, which you subconsciously prepare yourself for it.(Not even mentioning the bond between you and your grandfather because he could have been your best friend, I can't know).

Did you just compare a game addiction to crack LOOOL.

I didn't watch the video, but if he showed little to no emotion. It could be he's a psychopath, or in shock, or he could be devastated and this is how he copes. Tons of people use the internet as their escape, in which this case he's definitely doing. So until you have proof lay off the guy, he's no differently than a politician if he's lying an making shit up for $$$