Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Scuffee

Scuffees Return plans:

Scuffee

So for the people that were unfortunate enough to know me during my time with Vengeance around 7 months ago will remember some of the things I used to enjoy doing with the clan such as Veng Pirates (OG Lure Squad) and my small man units.

My plans over the coming weeks are to reapply for Vengeance and begin maxing out my newly made zerk, I plan to start making progress videos with a twist, I want my episodes to be heavily involved around being a berserker pure within a clan and show the things we get upto!

I want to attempt to give Veng Pirates a go again, make some of us banks like we used to.

At the moment all I am waiting for it for Veng Russ to finish off the barrows gloves on my zerk and ill be beginning this adventure.

I need a few ideas for a series name, I dont want the generic road to max stuff that most people do.

Ideas for series names are appreciated <3

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

So for the people that were unfortunate enough to know me during my time with Vengeance around 7 months ago will remember some of the things I used to enjoy doing with the clan such as Veng Pirates (OG Lure Squad) and my small man units.

My plans over the coming weeks are to reapply for Vengeance and begin maxing out my newly made zerk, I plan to start making progress videos with a twist, I want my episodes to be heavily involved around being a berserker pure within a clan and show the things we get upto!

I want to attempt to give Veng Pirates a go again, make some of us banks like we used to.

At the moment all I am waiting for it for Veng Russ to finish off the barrows gloves on my zerk and ill be beginning this adventure.

I need a few ideas for a series name, I dont want the generic road to max stuff that most people do.

Ideas for series names are appreciated

BROOOO

Still got my pirate hats. LEGGOOO.

You can get all your milestone levels on trips? Make the title something like "Road to vengeance"

Berserker

glad to have you back @@Scuffee! :)

Bender

i wish i was here for the veng pirates ! sadly with the d spear nerf its not so easy to smite people anymore :(
looking forward to you being a part again bud and how about like 'the rise of a warrior/viking/berzerker' or something

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

i wish i was here for the veng pirates ! sadly with the d spear nerf its not so easy to smite people anymore :(

looking forward to you being a part again bud and how about like 'the rise of a warrior/viking/berzerker' or something

3 Ags in 2 days B) 

With sotd, 9000dbows, bps etc etc thrown in. Good times.

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

Pirates was fun but we can't do that anymore with dspear nerf...

Time to L2 skulltrick

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Time to L2 skulltrick

I figured one out couple days ago.

Hard to find the situation, but 2 kills for dfs/whip and blowpipe ;)

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Good luck on making your progress, maybe make the name like; Beng Beng VENG! xD

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

Time to L2 skulltrick

I figured one out couple days ago.

Hard to find the situation, but 2 kills for dfs/whip and blowpipe

Ayee that's what I like to hear! :D 

lmk if you need any help with that I'm always down

Grabbin

Name it: how to make a granite daddy :3

Can't wait for you to train up so we can kill nerds for their +1 again

Veng Speeeed

Love it scuffed mate glad your back