Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
1046HEAVY

transition into 75 attack zerk

1046HEAVY

Just trained my attack up from 60, am 74 at the moment. I've been 60 attack since oldschool release, do you guys think it is was good choice? It opens much more of the game for my account, and I was getting hella bored of dragon weapons!

-heavy

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

I did not regret it. specially clanning. being low cmb sucks on trips.

1046HEAVY

Damn straight! Ags and Zgs will be helpful in the wild!

Proteins Eff

No regrets fam

goldmansachz

Honesly Im thinking of going 75 because being low cb really does suck on trips, but at the same time being high cb sucks for singles pking. I don't wanna be fighting 70+ def accounts :/ I'm still stuck on if i should make the switch, the godswords make it more appealing too.

1046HEAVY

Honesly Im thinking of going 75 because being low cb really does suck on trips, but at the same time being high cb sucks for singles pking. I don't wanna be fighting 70+ def accounts :/ I'm still stuck on if i should make the switch, the godswords make it more appealing too.

yeah bro but opens so much of the game for ya account!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Option to use Saradomin Sword, Godswords and Staff of the Dead gives so much more power towards your zerk. You can even max it out at 99 combat which is literally just perfect in my eyes :)

I think it was a wise choice my friend!

Berserker

I enjoyed 75 a lot, but i'm enjoying 90+ even more atm :)

Ebony Chins

I think that this was a good decision since you were a 60 att for a long time..!

RNG

yeah same here man, edge pking is kinda dead unless u stay really low combat as a 60 attack zerk. clanning is more fun anyway so get that attack to 99!!!