Sign in to follow this  
Underdxg

Mm2 chinning. Explained.

Young Isaac

This is good information i ended chinning both my accounts through mm1 though. probably spent another 10m doing so too. 

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Got ranged 99 for ages but for sure comes in handy if im making a zerk one day :).

Thanks!

Dabe
$ DONATOR $

Q4Fmaob.png

Great Guide!

Few things I'd like to chime in on. This is of course in my own opinion. 

I would focus on getting the best Range Attack in slot bonus you can afford! Due to the amount of prayer potions (1) dropped by these monkeys you will never worry about running out of Prayer Points! There will always be an abundance of Prayer on the ground. (When ever you are right clicking on the loot pile, sometimes it will go off screen with the amount of items on the ground you might only see 1 prayer potion in the pile. Right click it pick it up and quickly right click it again wait for the prayer pot to appear in inventory then simply click on the same prayer pot you had right clicked and this will help ya grab any prayer pots hiding at the very bottom)!

I use a Defence cape due tot he ROL ability since I play off my phone when I'm at work and my connection is shotty. But if I'm at the bunk house I take ava! 

But anyways

My invo is

1 Summer Pie

Bullseye Lantern 

1 Stamina Potion (4)

1 Varrock Tab

19 Ranging Potions (4)

5 Prayer Potions (4)

Roffa

Good work brah, useful info