Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Fremnik

When people go main

Kaaskop

went down this road a million fucking times pre eoc, ruined so many pures l0l. just start a new account and nmz your zerk while questing and doing shit. questing isnt that bad if you're a main

beamer i8

the zerk accounts or tanks are so much unique than main account

Grabbin

Yeah but it's always easier to max a main from 45 defence than restarting from scratch. Why the hell would i waste 3 other months when i could just take 2 weeks to get 45 def to 99? Time is also a factor why people are switching from tanks/zerkers to mains.

It's obviously faster to train a zerk to a main than making a new main. But a lot of these people actually turn their zerks into a main and making a new zerk on the side. Like that's just plain stupid.

CDCvsCIA

I disagree with you all. My account was a main (most used account) before I got defence up. I barely had 30m total on it anyways lol.

I am 100% sure that it is easier to rush 180 qp and get ok PKing stats than building a decent main that can solo most boss efficiently with all the quests reqs etc.

Turning my ONLY acc main is the best decision ever; I will make mad cash for my alt's return set and yes I will join V again, it's not like im joining fucking Rev and spitting on Vengeance. ILY all btw

I Sam I
$ DONATOR $

See I don't regret turning my zerker main at all, I can do loads more pvm now,

You say just make a new account, fuck getting 177qp again, I hate quests

Royal

Seriously blows my mind when people do this lol!

Legit made a main account for PVM in a matter of weeks. Doesn't have shit done for quests but it gets the job done. 

NO SKILL NEEDED TO CAMP NMZ WITH TEAMVIEWER RIP

Wutang
$ DONATOR $

having a Ranger tank as the only account is a serious handicap lol. Will eventually turn it into a main

Edited by Wu'tang

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

but I hate questing bro

Tokesfat

lol before i joined i almost made that mistake..

Super glad i didn't

Underdxg

Would never main with my seek

If I had def I could have saved so much time and money on range training due to max gear

Especially training to 99 str with d scim.

You made some good points !!

Jamie

Yeh I regretted this on my pure few years ago, so mad a range tank instead lol