Roffa

Give me ideas for a new prank vid on my girl!

E92

Have one of your m8's in the room hiding, start eating her ass, then switch with your m8 and walk in front of her all nonchalant on your phone or something.... CLASSIC!

LMFAO...

Jody
$ DONATOR $

pretend someones over and make her look all over the house for someone whos not there. rofl

drew down

dont prank your girl man thats fucked up lol

Kaaskop

Hey guys

I made a small vid of pranking my girl. Well i want to expend that and do it bigger and more professional. Off course the best ideas are gonna end up in the vid. Always funny to see your own idea back in a vid. 

Ill make a list in this topic of the ideas i'm gonna be using. 

Thought it would be fun for you guys

LETS DO THIS LEGENDS

List of pranks that are gonna be in the next vid

@@FremnikKetchup packs underneath the toilet seat so when she sits it shoots on the back of her legs.

1. doggystyle

2. pull out when you're almost finished and spit on her back so she thinks you blew your load

3. she turns around

4. blow your load right in her face

best prank boys i know

Roffa

Hey guys

I made a small vid of pranking my girl. Well i want to expend that and do it bigger and more professional. Off course the best ideas are gonna end up in the vid. Always funny to see your own idea back in a vid. 

Ill make a list in this topic of the ideas i'm gonna be using. 

Thought it would be fun for you guys

LETS DO THIS LEGENDS

List of pranks that are gonna be in the next vid

@@FremnikKetchup packs underneath the toilet seat so when she sits it shoots on the back of her legs.

1. doggystyle

2. pull out when you're almost finished and spit on her back so she thinks you blew your load

3. she turns around

4. blow your load right in her face

best prank boys i know

That's not a prank brah.. Blowing my juice on her face is happening on daily bases. I could better start pull it in and out 3 times then say baby.. gonna go sleep gn