Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
RNG

Going supermaxed.

RNG

So basically i am to the point of nearly maxing as a 75 attack zerker. i am currently 250k off 99 strength and will be achieving that tomorrow. after that it's 500k untill 99 hitpoints, as i will be continuing training attack to 90+ whilst doing slayer:) eventually to hit that juicy 99 attack ofcourse, making bank along the way.

Underneath is a pic of current stats(dont flame me for rc and con levels), along with a secret message hidden somewhere. I will try to keep track of my progress in this Topic.

Sincerely,

RNG

vzdrssY.png

UPDATE 29/9/2016

Ok, so basically i just got 99 strength, another one knocked out. 99 HP and Attack left to go:) another subliminal message added somewhere for funs.

Xxx RNG

KOpTn6q.png

UPDATE 10/10/2016

Finally got 99 hitpoints, only 99 attack left till supermaxed:D! semi maxed now tho!

pmUTx4D.png

And cape swag :D

OSFmMxw.png

Next post on this topic will be 99 attack. LETS GO!

#vengup.

Edited by RNG

Wutang
$ DONATOR $

That name search though.

Natural
$ DONATOR $

So basically i am to the point of nearly maxing as a 75 attack zerker. i am currently 250k off 99 strength and will be achieving that tomorrow. after that it's 500k untill 99 hitpoints, as i will be continuing training attack to 90+ whilst doing slayer:) eventually to hit that juicy 99 attack ofcourse, making bank along the way.

Underneath is a pic of current stats(dont flame me for rc and con levels), along with a secret message hidden somewhere. I will try to keep track of my progress in this Topic.

Sincerely,

RNG

vzdrssY.png

Subliminal. I like it.

E92

You're a sneaky fellow. :kappa:  

RNG

Im doing this basically to keep myself motivated to keep progressing:) and ofcourse nice to look back at in like a year or so:D

Ebony Chins

nice gl on your journey

Dabe
$ DONATOR $

That's awesome I just got 99 hp today as well debating weather to go for 74 prayer when rig comes out or get 99. 

drew down

gl (:

Joseph

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh boiiii glad to see it :)

Berserker

lekker bezig man :) 99 attack big boy!

Congs

Awesome bro!! Gl on the rest of your grind, close as!