Sign in to follow this  
Wutang

Awesome clan but i'm in the wrong place

Wutang
$ DONATOR $

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afNR1clZNYc

Edited by Jody

Ima Zerk

I completely understand why you're wanting to leave. It's difficult to shed the negative stigma associated with being from our rival clan, even if you were just an applicant (I think).

What happened in Teamspeak the other night during the unofficial wasn't fair to you, and if anything, hindered your application process.

I've given you all of the advice that I possibly can at this juncture regarding this particular situation but I want you to know that you've still got a friend in me, no matter where you decide to go.

I genuinely believe we're losing an excellent member with huge potential, but as I said, I understand your reasoning and if you feel like this is the best decision for you, then go through with it.

Don't hesitate to message me if you need anything in the future :P

- CJ

Wutang
$ DONATOR $

Thanks homie. 'll definitely stick around because i loved the community. I think the best solution would be staying in the community without joining the clan!

Edited by os1r1s

Ima Zerk

Thanks homie. 'll definitely stick around because i loved the community. I think the best solution would be staying in the community without joining the clan!

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Maybe give things time to blow over and settle down before reassessing the situation :P

Joseph

Good point CJ, this is what I would do. Stick around, show yourself in the cc often and get to know our members. Get to to know our RANKS. Then at that point we can vouch for you in the future :)

Strpurepkr

It'll take a while for us to trust anyone man, and you being an ex member of our rival clan puts you in kind of an awkward position. Don't lose faith/hope my man continue to be a part of Vengeance stay active and prove yourself and prove your loyalty and we'll all come around, and like CJ see me on ts/in game with any concerns lemme know.

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Every little thing.... Is gonna be allright

Kaaskop

I get the frustration but just stick around man

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
I've tried many times to push through my app by pming officials for a way to do the tank test but it looks like it's always stalling for the simple reason that many don't want me in the clan (i absolutely don't know why).

Hey buddy, it's not our ranks fault if they can't quickly set up a random tank test. That's why we have two weekly days with different hours to be able to attend a tank test.

You also get two weeks, which is basically 4 chances to be able to come on the official tank test days within your application period. If you can't come on one of the 4 official days it's good enough to pm an official and in time he'll get back to you with a certain time/date (but this has to be done within the 2 weeks of your application period).

You've only pmed one rank on the forums btw. So it's not that you've tried that 'hard' on our forums :P

Nonetheless, you've only apped since the 17th of September so I'm wondering what the problem really is? You still have until the 1st of November to do the tank test... Are you willing to wait until you're able to attend a tank test? Or are you simply not going to try?

It's your choice.

KingReptar

Im going to miss you mate

NoPrayZone

Hopefully you have a change of mind man!