Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Fremnik

One goal I hope to achieve later this year...

Fremnik

I play in a men's lacrosse league that I will be participating in again this december-march while I finish up my AA in which case I will transfer to a 4 year university and play lacrosse whether its for club or an actual team I do not care.

WHICH LEADS ME TO MY GOAL

I really will try to raise my lacrosse stick mimicking a ice barrage animation and then hit a kid with myshoulder, lacrosse stick out to the side, so that later someone can make me an amazing GFX where I ice barrage someone and then g maul them,

and than immidiately following the animations I will lay someone on their ass in a violent fashion.... 

BE READY :DDDD

KingReptar

lol this is hilarious

int 0x80

Please Please Please do this. If I was still wrestling I'm sure I'd figure out some way to incorporate RS into and then fuck the guy up, but this sounds absolutely gold.

Peach

lmao that would be hilarious

Hats

Bro I hope you do this, it'd be the funniest shit ever lol. Send it to jagex also lol. If you do in fact do this, sparc Mac and chrisarchie inbound! Yell out GG or #vengeance also, I'd lose my shit if you did that haha.

BionLegacy
$ DONATOR $

Lol wtf

Miltz

if you manage this you get leader.

Grabbin

lmfao, sometimes I have to wonder what's wrong with you :D

Fremnik

Hahahahaha i'm hype it's gotta happen now!!!