Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Ima Zerk

Range Tank Progress :)

Ima Zerk

So, as some of you may know, I started working on a range tank build before the summer. I recently came back from my break and have been hitting it haaaard. Here's some progress to show off from the last two weeks!

Most importantly, I really wanted to bang out barrows gloves ASAP. They're absolutely detrimental to training/slayer/pvm.

mEmKWcb.png

With barrows gloves done, (minimal skilling stats, basically took the rush route for b gloves with intentions to get quest cape one day) it was time to start working on my stats. I was 50 defence/70 attack/67 strength when I got the gloves. Here are my stats as of today!

HEtBgiu.png

I wanted to sort out my returns before I started putting money into other gear and stuff, so here's a current picture of my returns tab! (Doing Fremmy Isles soon for nietz helms)

tnMVrcU.png

I've currently done bits and pieces of every diary just while questing and every day RS play. My goal is to have the diary cape by the end of next year. It's a huge goal, but I've given myself a lot of time to prepare for it, and I have some things I'd like to accomplish before I start on diaries :P

Fogz8G8.png

I've recently started tanking Bandos, so I decided to invest in some gear & finally unlock piety!

RNo0twf.png

YrvcSHg.png

The point of this thread is so that I can look back in a couple of months and see how I've progressed. I plan to update it anytime some major goal is hit and to keep people up to date with exactly what my plans are at the time.

CURRENT GOALS: I think I can realistically hope to have all of this achieved by the end of 2016. Wish me luck :P

76/90 defence ~ currently doing 100K xp minimum p/day

88/95 range ~ currently doing 100K xp minimum p/day

89/94 mage ~ no current plans to train magic until after the 500 zulrah kills (should be 91, close to 92 by the end)

82/90 hitpoints ~ obviously this will just come along with day-to-day play

45/85 slayer ~ slayer is what I will do after I completely my daily tasks

50/500 zulrah kc ~ currently doing 25 kills minimum p/day

Quest cape ~ currently doing 1 quest minimum p/day

DAILY TASKS:

100K Defence XP

100K Ranging XP

25 Zulrah kills

1 quest

farm runs

slayer

Notable Achievements:

Hit my new PB & got a triple scale drop!

M73E0cA.png

Veng Speeeed

my fucking boy! sick progression CJ insane man! keep it up bro.

Also for the record during this CJ got my tank 98 - 176 qp :) and also did stats i needed for some quests

#1 legend

Joseph

Good brogress CJ!!

You've really been kicking it into gear man! Super happy to see you putting in work

Keep it up friend :)

Royal

Damn bro, keep up the work!

int 0x80

You can do all of that in 2 weeks easy

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Insane progress bro :o

I'm working on a tank myself and I'm getting their slowly :D

Ebony Chins

Nice man keep going =)

Proteins Eff

Sick bro looking really good

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Looks fucking good on it bro! if i can assist you with anything lmk ;-). got a fair deal experience of tanks now. 

Wutang
$ DONATOR $

Damn. I also started before this summer! Nice progress man!

Strpurepkr

Sick stuff CJ, glad we got more people making range tanks lmao cause I cba, but the progress looks insane, it's a long road for tanks since they can do all the diaries and quests but worth it in the end!