Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Achilles

Why ally with OP

Achilles

i only say we because ive been in cc for awhile and i plan to app but i have in real life stuff that will cause me to mia in the future. Anyways, we have members in here that are in apex so we should ally with apex not op. We need to help clan members since apex and op compete against each other. My 2 cents.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

i only say we because ive been in cc for awhile and i plan to app but i have in real life stuff that will cause me to mia in the future. Anyways, we have members in here that are in apex so we should ally with apex not op. We need to help clan members since apex and op compete against each other. My 2 cents.

We're not officially allied with any clan.

We will hit any clan when it's in favor of Vengeance (in any way).

Any clan can come in contact with us and talk about fights (in any way).

The case with Olympus only had to do with Revenant helping out their rival clan Critical Damage. To everyones surprise they only pulled 11, but that's not our fault :).

int 0x80

Sybren said it perfectly. We're not allied with anyone. Sure we have friendships like Sanity, but we're not allied with anyone. 

Rev rides CD, we don't like Rev. OP doesn't like CD. We help OP clear CD + Rev (mainly CD cause Rev pulled 11 lol).

We also don't allow multi-clanning so no official members in here are from Apex.

Veng Speeeed

The case with Olympus only had to do with Revenant helping out their rival clan Critical Damage. To everyones surprise they only pulled 11, but that's not our fault :).

That

KingReptar

Sybren said it well!

Achilles

okay cool cool because i wanna hit op sometime :P

xJH