Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Veng Speeeed

The Vengeance Hunger Games V3!

Veng Speeeed

Cil9jbu.gif?1

The Vengeance Hunger Games V3!

The vengeance hunger games has become such a big event in vengeance that its now a monthly

event that will be hosted once a month permanantly!

This is down to the great feedback people have given and how much fun its been!

But one thing i want to say about this event is the support people give towards the clan

and how much people donate towards this specific event ( and other events)

Tonight we received a WHOPPING 48m in donations for the winning pot tonight!

Huge Credit to the following guys

@@Grabbin
@@under constr

@@KingReptar
@@Fatigues
@@Zevenge
@G0ATisback

@D I S Z J E
@@Ima Zerk

@Tsunadesama
@

@@kushty panda

( Sorry if i have missed you out please comment letting me know if i missed you and ill recitify that)

A massive thanks to these guys who donated alot of money to help make this event what it always is

every month!

Shoutout to @ who donated a massive 20m to the pot!

- Great commitment to making this event what it was! certainly added that extra spice to it! - 

@@KingReptar 

- @@KingReptar wasnt even at the event, nor took part in it and messaged me earlier on in the day

saying that he wanted to donate 10m to the pot, but with a twist.. the twist was that his 10m went to whoever 

died first (and finished last), massive props for that brandon mate! -

Also i would like to give a shoutout to @@AGS To Mouth for helping with the Care packages!

Cil9jbu.gif?1

Winner - @@Veng Russ

Winner of the 10m from @@KingReptar - @ROTLEADERNIG

Huge Congratulations to @@Veng Russ who performed valiantly throughout this great event, that requires

skill, tactics and of course that tad bit of luck!

Our spot was level 5-7 wild north of the grand exchange in multi, in a pvp world.

We was constantly being sniped by a few shitty mains and they decided to group a ton of them up to try

rush us, which failed badly.. at that point there was only 5 people left.. so we decided to change locations..

@@Veng Russ - @ - @@Grabbin - @@kushty panda - @Veng speeeed

So as the 5 remaining headed up to a new location, which was north of tree gnome village in the khazard battlezone

they restarted the fight!

First to die was @@Grabbin ( who was salty af LOL)after showing some insane skilled and tactics to survive and get to the stage he got too!, Followed by @, who i can openly admit

DCED and i carried on to kill him thinking he was talking and not focusing or something ( so who knows if the outcome would of been different if he didnt dc! )

Third to die was @@kushty panda who got killed by @Veng speeeed

The final two was myself ( @veng speeeed ) + @@Veng Russ, both low on food it was a matter of

rng which would decide the victor of this fight... after some pretty terrible hits from the pair of us, i was out

of food whilst @@Veng Russ had 1 food left, but with the skill he showed throughout to get him to this stage, he went on to ko me 

and take the win along with the 48m pot (38m with the last place prize).

TTTrEld.png?1

10m payout to @ROTLEADERNIG

NtPRMgG.png

Payout to @@Veng Russ

DEZgF2H.png

( corrected trade after was 500x dueling rings + 500x games necks)

Congratulations to @@Veng Russ on a fine win and some insane loot!

This event would be nothing without everybody that takes part! 

I also know people take part because of how fun this event is, and the prize is

just a bonus!

Keep an eye out for next months hunger games V4!

Cil9jbu.gif?1

Edited by Veng Speeeed

Fatigues

ABSOLUTE LEGEND! @@Veng Speeeed! Another beauty of an event! None-stop laughs, and good fun for everyone who participated! (except grabbin) l0l00ll

Kidding! Definitely looking foward to next months Vengeance Hunger Games! Congrats, Russ, on the win! And great job everyone involved.

Moose out<3

Edited by Fatigues

Strpurepkr

Once again this looked like a lot of fun, I wish I could've been there, also congratz Russ!

Grabbin

Was a sick event, you fuckers all teamed on me, ofc I'm salty lmfao

KingReptar

I caught some of the action but i couldnt find you guys once we changed locs. Gz to the winners!

-CarnivoR

Bummer I missed this, I always wonder how speeeed always makes it to the top 2..... Show us your ts messages and Pms ;)

PabloSenti

Really fun event. Grats to Russ for winning

Proteins Eff

Grabbin is already working on his army for the next hunger games lmao

Nans are ez

was fun ty all for coming

GOATisBack

Hate I had to miss this one, sounded like a lot of fun. Congrats on the win russ

kushty panda

Haha nice one Russ :D

Just to let you guys know, when we got to the last 3 survivors Speed and Russ were in a fight and Speed was calling me for help. So obviously i ran in with my now-famous Zgs and attacked Speed to help out Russ. And then i felt the keen sting of betrayal as they BOTH turned on me and crushed my chances of taking the pot.

I won't forget this.

Grabbin - I definitely joined in killing you because you probably would have won otherwise :D

Sick event as always can't wait for the next one !