Sign in to follow this  
Almoe

Bank organization ocd

Almoe

Need an example of a good setup with a zulrah loot tab. Can't handle the messyness

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

lmao i just throw everything in there, its gonna get sold anyway soooo :P

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

I got scales in first spot then p pots range pots mage pots anti venom monkfish zully tele and then all the loot is there

Historify

EUNnsXu.png

Achilles

i dont even zulrah brah

Randys RKO

im pretty ocd with everything in my bank. have tabs for runes/teleys, one for each combat style, a misc one for keys, clues and quest stuff, a slayer tab, a pots and food tab. Everything is in order from best of each type to the worst.

Tropy

I have an internal battle with my bank.. i have it organized with a bank tab, clue scroll tab, random outfit tab, loot tab, the  i have pots food and skill items tab, runes mage armor jewlery and tabs tab, slayer and combat gear tab, and return sets... my sturggle is that say for slayer.. my accumulators are in my return set tab... my archers and anguish are in my jewlery tab and my armor is in my slayer and combat gear tab.. i wish i had it all next to eachother..but then it'd uncombine other tabs

AGS To Mouth

Do you even zulrah?