Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
wigglywalrus

Hook me up with some nature documentary's

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

Hai boys. I like watching nature docs while doing some afk scape. really cba watching planet earth franchise for the 3rd time, was wondering if any of y'all had some links/suggestions for me. I'm into pretty much anything with plants,animals,sea-creatures, etc.

In exchange, here's a short one of some elephant seals beating each other up.

and here's an actual doc about wolverines.

threw in a short video of stoffles being a badass too

hook me up with some nerdy stuff boys. cheers.

Edited by wigglywalrus

Fatigues

BRO. ME.TOO!!! Look up some animal planet stuff, they're really good as well.

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

BRO. ME.TOO!!! Look up some animal planet stuff, they're really good as well.

:D will do

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

i love watching shit on the ocean, or reptiles, snakes are fuckin cool

gene vance

1. into the wild......

these two feature real life people ,living in with nature,not for the faint hearted..MUST SEE...

2. grizzly man.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.darwins nightmare.....  when intoducing a new species goes wrong.....very wrong

4. blackfish.....................these are wild animals .wild animals kill

ive got plenty more but get these 4 outa the way,these feature nature at its purest not for KIDS..18+(IF YOU DONT CRY OR FEEL LIKE SHIT AFTER WATCHING THESE YOU AINT HUMAN LOL)..

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

i love watching shit on the ocean, or reptiles, snakes are fuckin cool

wordddddd got any links/titles for us m8?

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

1. into the wild......

these two feature real life people ,living in with nature,not for the faint hearted..MUST SEE...

2. grizzly man.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.darwins nightmare.....  when intoducing a new species goes wrong.....very wrong

4. blackfish.....................these are wild animals .wild animals kill

ive got plenty more but get these 4 outa the way,these feature nature at its purest not for KIDS..18+(IF YOU DONT CRY OR FEEL LIKE SHIT AFTER WATCHING THESE YOU AINT HUMAN LOL)..

1 -  read the book as a kid, doc was pree good too tbh

2- pretty good one, kinda fucked up how they made the doc about how grizzlies killed him when his whole lifes work was showing they were just minding their own business pree much.

3- heard of this  imma check it out :D cheers. I'll watch it before bed tonight if i remember, something about invasives i imagine?

4- mehhhhhh seemed kinda social justicey for my taste was a pretty interesting doc tho despite this.

Thanks m8 :D

Edited by wigglywalrus