Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
TankDesigns

Kinda fucked up..

TankDesigns

Random topic.. So my girlfriend recently bought a car in Alabama (she was visiting family and they bought her a car) long story short they made her pay 6000 dollars for a 2004 Honda Civic with 155k miles at the time. JUST IN the car has a blow head gasket, bad heater core and transmission is going out.. Unfortunately I wasn't in Alabama so I couldn't check the car :( I KBB the car and it's worth 1700 in good condition. SHE GOT RIPPED OFF BAD BY HER OWN FAMILY..

int 0x80

Wow that is fucked up. Best to scrap it and go look for another than have to repair a shitty car that'll no doubt come with more problems.

I Sam I
$ DONATOR $

bad times man

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

That's so fucked. Especially coming from your own family..... Isn't there a way to sort it out with the family? As it's... family? 

Jezus, fking scammers irl.

-CarnivoR

Jeez I say you just kill her whole family

TankDesigns

Unfortunately coming from the part of the family where the husband doesn't have the pants in the relationship and they are very snobby and such.. They just wouldn't do it (already called them and had a conversation) but I co-signed with her so hopefully something , hearing from the dealers today :)

GOATisBack

Sounds like Alabama. Sorry to hear that dude. That's fucked up.

KingReptar

Wow cannot believe this. Sad that family would do this to family. 

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

by her own family??? wtf bro

Miltz

If it's family you don't talk with much they can be the fucking worst. Hate people who abuse trust. Hope you get it sorted brother.

Joseph

That's rough man