Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Randys RKO

60 ATT vs 75

Miltz

I went for 99 and love it - 75 thought is perfect if you are wanting to 1v1... Tent is very OP!

Randys RKO

Thanks lads going to get 75. seems like most consistent answer. And i believe it will benefit me more.

s0 pride

im going from 60 to 75 atm

Muawiyah I

If you have money for an ags, go for it. You will be rinsing tanks left and right

Upon a Zerk

Max at 60 attack... i regret jumping straight to 75 

Ebony Chins

Dds better than ags.. so stay 60 bro :D

Pink_Clouds

60 attack is best damage for your combat level. but 75 attack with ags is so accurate that you actually end up getting more kills even on tanks and dhers.

I suggest 75 or higher. I'm personally getting 80 and possibly 99 in the future.

Radicchio

I've always had accounts with 75 or higher attack whether it's been pures or rune pures... I always regret going 75.

I think 60 is more fun and a lot more variety that can actually get kills. I find with 75 attack the only two combos worth doing are ags or bgs/zgs - gmaul.

60 Attack has dds, dmace, dlong, dwh, all can be sweet kills if you're half decent :)

But the final answer is you can always go to 75 attack, you can't go back to 60 so make sure 100% you want to do it

Goodluck

Eight

If your asking me i would stay 60 attack, however this is your call for me its personal preference, like the low combat. 

Randys RKO

hahah this is interesting. half are saying do it and the other half are saying not too. I think i agree with the fact i cant always get 75 but can never go back. so i think ill stick with 60 for now. Cheers Everyone!

Lycvn

i was 60. dds is boring 

got 75. ags is the shiznits