Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Rektro

RIP Rektro

int 0x80

Prayers4Rektro. You didn't happen to use either the same email or password on the forum as your rs account right? 2 Step? Bank pin?

The forums are safe.

I do wonder if you bought the account tho since you said it doesn't feel like yours any more.

Nonetheless, sad to see this happened. You were a tremendous active new member and had a lot of potential in Vengeance :(

I'm sure the forums are safe, but that was simply because someone claimed to have our forums.

xJH

Grow a sack and make it back my 'mate' took 200m from me cleared my returns n everything so i staked the last of my cash about 50m and lost but here i am still posting getting all my shit back

gene vance

seems a lot of this going on atm,sorry to hear.

Br0od Elf

awh man sad to see this happened.

KamikazeKid

Sorry to hear the news :( I don't think you should leave though! Definitely worth farming up again and like many said we'd be able to get a donation pool going I'm sure. Just secure your account and the help will come. We know how tight this group is. Many would be willing to lend a hand!

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Ah, shit to read this :-(. Stay strong and i hope to see you aback soon!