Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Ben's 'Stoned while the birds out' experience: Episode 1

Ben
$ DONATOR $

I've had some shit and it's so strong jesus christ literally 30 seconds after I smoked some I remember walking from the garden sound and getting to the kitchen ten metres away some and going from completely sound to in an unconcious change of dimensions.

The next thing I knew I literally woke up about 3 minutes later mouth full of peanut butter and an oreo, the fucking spoons in my hand and i've got no idea where I am the fucking MODEM was unplugged and all the wires for some reason a full flight of stairs away and i've checked my computer there was a screen with "Softbanned computer" where the fuck did that come from? And i'd unplugged them... about literally 4 minutes ago.

Even when I started typing I felt myself slowly zoning in and out of what the fuck was happening, have you tried to spell unconscious when you're somehow off your fucking barnettt and trying to find the missing letter and all different ways to spell it and you just leave it there? I started literally typing tastevengeance.com in, in a different world.

I came on to have a break and get through quests (got 35 QP yesterday) and now my head is just swinging I feel like I need to look at the sky.

You're welcome

Ben

GOATisBack

Lmao!

int 0x80

Jesus christ

Kev

Make sure you don't kys LOLOL

Tank

Have you been smoking Salvia or something/Heroin?

Proteins Eff

Holy shit that's quite the trip lmao

I Sam I
$ DONATOR $

Good weed then

Bender

weed dont do that homie sounds like salvia 

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Definitely weed but my God was a high last night. I've got like no recollection of most of this hapenning... Tune in next time! 

Berserker

great story! would read again 10/10!

gene vance

try doing it standing on ya head nextime,problem solved..