Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Successful

I'm done

Successful

I'm gonna head out boys, they've taken my members rank since my account got hacked and technically I'm not a zerk right now which is something I disagree with. Can't even pm anyone on forums. Lost a loyal member today by doing that.

If I wasn't serious about this clan I wouldn't be dishing out 100s of millions to have people grind my quests and stats up to get back up to the top. But if you don't see it as that then I dont feel like I belong here

I'm not joining another clan or anything like that I just disagree with how I'm treated after being here and participating in events, donating in events. Helping players out etc. stats wise or not I'm just as much of a member as anyone else.

Successful

We've mad accepting to many accounts who are above the 138 str at my lvls for tanks I just don't personally see the problem here for me. But I'm not gonna fight it. Good luck in the Wildy boys, and in events. I'm not flaming this clan at all because I've really enjoyed my time here and I still will be friends with the people I've met in the clan and you know who you are.

Fatigues

I'll give you a perfect example of why this has happened. @@Grabbin was 1 day away from getting his Elite rank. His account was perm banned.

Even though this happened, he decided to re-app, and make a new account, and start from the bottom.

He wasn't allowed to keep his rank, or start over as an elite. He worked his way up again. It's two weeks, and it'll be longer than that to remake your zerk. I can relate to how you feel, but I  think you've rushed your decision. Goodluck with whatever you decide to do, Wyatt.

Successful

I just don't understand, there's no rule about this any where's on the forum, I've looked. Being a member on a forum and having a status of a member when my rsn on the member list is still successful won't effect your member list what. It's not like I'm going to go deep Wildy pking with you guys, if anything I'd scout but that's the limit

Successful

I haven't disrespected anyone with my post and has been nothing but saying how awesome you guys have been. I just have 1 disagreement. You guys have made exceptions for others. I just think that if you're being this harsh on me for being hacked then there's no reason we accept tanks with over 138 str attk levels because then become what majority of rs considers not a tank

Caregan

I haven't disrespected anyone with my post and has been nothing but saying how awesome you guys have been. I just have 1 disagreement. You guys have made exceptions for others. I just think that if you're being this harsh on me for being hacked then there's no reason we accept tanks with over 138 str attk levels because then become what majority of rs considers not a tank

148*

It's not directing action towards you specifically. Just because you were once a member on your hacked account doesn't mean you will get it on a new account, regardless of who you are. This may sound rude, but even if you were a member, what contribution would your account that isn't ready have (assuming it's not ready, idk)? I don't understand the problem here. I believe you have a new account that doesn't meet the reqs, so why should you get the member rank? Not sure what is wrong with applying again and having 2 weeks to train your stats up to become a member again though. It would be the same for anybody else.

Veng Speeeed

Honestly Wyatt, its just procedure and its the same rule for every member, including myself.. there is nothing saying you couldn't have clan friend rank until your new account was trained.

As for the tank business, the required combined attack and strength is 148 and if anyone goes just one level higher than same rule would go to them aswell.

I know an old zerk/tank clan called Wreckless savages who abandoned this rule and they basically ended up being a med clan and accepting meds on their trips.. we have to do everything possible to stay zerk/tank clan only.

I know your a well liked guy in this clan aswell which is why people enjoy speaking with you and ofc questing etc.. it would be a shame to see you leave and I like the manner you went about writing this post, it shows this clan means a lot to you aswell!

So if your mind is set on leaving then that's no problem I wish you goodluck in what you do next, Althoguh there is alternatives which is what we briefly spoke about in TS and we could do that for you so that you can do all your stuff on the forums etc until your new account is trained.

Let me know mate!

Shane

Edited by Veng Speeeed

Successful

Sure feel free to throw me clan friend because I plan on being a clan friend.

Successful

And caregan contributions can be made without having an account. I've helped many in this clan and me being on my old account had nothing to do with it.

Caregan

And caregan contributions can be made without having an account. I've helped many in this clan and me being on my old account had nothing to do with it.

Oh I know. When writing that I meant as in pking wise, not that you were useless lol. I also did think about the whole clan friend thing that Shane said but forgot to add it in there.  :mellow::)

Successful

When I think of a member I think that we are a brotherhood, no one gets left behind but I obviously didn't grasp the full concept of what this clans intentions were. I have a better understanding now. And if me not being maxed right yet doesn't qualify for this brotherhood then that's fine, I'm not complaining I just simply stated how I felt. Everyone has the right to their own opinions and how you express yourself is an art form.

I didn't mean to annoy or bash anyone so if so sorry your feelings got hurt. I simply just wanted to get something off of my chest since I logged in and realized I wasn't a member on forums and couldn't even reply to grabbin for doing so since I'm unable to PM on the forums.