• Get 22 prayer. Maxed 90 combat
    • Get 26 Prayer. Maxed 90 combat
    • Get 31 prayer. Maxed 91 combat

Grabbin

From a clanning point of view, get 55.

For edge, idk 31 I guess

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

There's always going to be a moment when you're unsure, but if you're unsure about it, then it might be the wrong decision.  Stick to your roots.

I did see you mention 22-26 Prayer in a post.  Just do what you feel is right for you.

I know it's common to jump to possible conclusions after you've asked for someone else's advice for your account, but remember...  the account is YOURS.  It's your choice, and no one else's.  

If it feels right, go with your gut.  Trust your instincts. 

You will always be a beast in my eyes, 16 Pray, no matter what you decide to do...  

We love you!   :)

~Lotty

^what she said!!!

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Getting better pray is of course only for your benefit, however, your account build is awsome currently and not expected by most. However pking wise the few cmbs probably wont really matter for your fights you get and you still get the benefits from extra prayer and benefits for pvm. Its pretty most only advantage except that your acocunt is pretty rare and thats also something to be proud upon right? Let me know ^^

TLDR: Stay 16 pray ;-)

Soz_Wrecked

There's always going to be a moment when you're unsure, but if you're unsure about it, then it might be the wrong decision.  Stick to your roots.

I did see you mention 22-26 Prayer in a post.  Just do what you feel is right for you.

I know it's common to jump to possible conclusions after you've asked for someone else's advice for your account, but remember...  the account is YOURS.  It's your choice, and no one else's.  

If it feels right, go with your gut.  Trust your instincts. 

Queif

What ever you choose you'll still bang kids. I'd personally get 45+ for deep/bridding but if your edge pker I'd stay 16

ratslayer37

My only thinking is it I would kind of like protect item and I would like void for pking or zulrah. Let me know what you guys think!

Currently with 16 prayer I have better stats then zerkers 4-5 combat levels above me. Idk, just thinking out loud! 

In my opinion 16 is #1 by far, so either get 45pray for overheads/ to be #1 in wars or stay 16

Zerkerpure

Dont get more prayer levels