Successful

new acc

-CarnivoR

Good luck bro

statyk
$ DONATOR $

Sorry to hear about the account, good luck brother

Strpurepkr

as some of you may or may not know. i have been hacked and lost my ign and my whole acc... my new acc im starting from scratch is "irotary" feel free to add me or pm me. i will be making a zerk and i work a lot so i will do my best to grind skills but i will be paying for training services a lot tbh.. no more risk of losing the acc tho!

just figured id post here so you guys know that 'iRotary' is me and not someone else.. if anyone else claims to be me then dont trust them! 

hope to be back into a sick zerk or whatever build i decide to do soon:)

Hey good luck on the new acc. I'd be happy to help quest or do some skills for quests or even untradeables to speed up the process, so just hmu.

Natural
$ DONATOR $

Good luck to ya man! Whatever build you go for if you need help or advice you already know we all got your back!

Successful

Thanks for all the support guys! I will definitely be using you guys for services etc, if anyone is interested in questing or training Me today just pm me, I'm at work for the next 9 hours but I can send my info thru pm!

Two Hard
$ DONATOR $

added you man

Smited 4 AGS

good luck