Sign in to follow this  
CDCvsCIA

Life of a bouncer

Nans are ez

irl > rs damn nice :P new experiences? or how it spelled lol :D

i have been almost 4 years without doing anything really but ye finland is shit place to live if u want job :)

CDCvsCIA

irl > rs damn nice :P new experiences? or how it spelled lol :D

i have been almost 4 years without doing anything really but ye finland is shit place to live if u want job :)

Its not my dream job but its something I wanted to do. I mean who wouldnt like getting paid for listening to good music ;).

No update for today, nothing extra ordinary happened except a stupid guy not wanting to pay his bill.

CDCvsCIA

UPDATE: weekend # 2

This weekend was relatively relax, nothing out of the ordinary : fucking in the bathroom cabin, smoking in the middle of the goddamn floor, guy falling asleep standing up with his dick out and stuff. Nothing I could record while staying professional. Here's a small snapchat clip of a mature guy dancing like there is no tomorrow. :)

Joseph

Oh lawddd

Roffa

please remove my dads picture...

CDCvsCIA

No picture update for this week. Something somehow stressful happened yesterday, 30 minutes before the close, I saw a police car watching me from outside the entrance door, I tought to myself that they were here as back-up if something happened.  3h15 I left the empty bar, walked to my car and set my GPS. I was surprised to see the cop car blocking my way out of the parking and asking me for my lisence saying that I was driving someone elses car and blablabla. Gave him my papers thinking everything would be fine but this is when I was wrong.

The 2 policemen got out of their car and started threating me to give them informations about the drug deals going on in the bar or else, he would keep my papers and send my gfs car on a platform because I my liscence were suspended, FUCK THAT. We negotiated for close to 30 mins, I couldn't tell him shit because it was my first day there (hopefully the last), and he wouldnt believe me. So yeah, They would finally let me go.

TIL, always pay your tickets and dont trust police

ItsGucci
$ DONATOR $

LMAO this is beautiful

gene vance

looks like a normal night out for me that vid..done all n more..sry bro.

CDCvsCIA

looks like a normal night out for me that vid..done all n more..sry bro.

Read again *facepalm*

CDCvsCIA

293f2if.jpg

Tonight is a good night