Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
KamikazeKid

To apply or not to apply

KamikazeKid

So before the title gives the wrong idea, I do want to apply. That being said; I'm not sure if I should. I'm currently deployed and my schedule changes day to day. I'm sure I could make events each week but I'm not sure I could consistently make the required 3 each week. Is there a contingency that allows for this due to certain circumstances? Such as deployment? If so I'm down. If not, however, I understand. Looking for some help and guidance, opinions welcome and encouraged!

Caregan

APPLY! No matter what you do, we all have said it, real life prioritizes over rs. All you gotta do is basically be known around here and not go ghost on us randomly and you'll be fine :)

-CarnivoR

Most of the members are adults man we almost all god jobs and responsibilities and everyone understands it's irl>runescape I'd give it a shot :)

Miltz

RL > RS. 3 events each week is a guideline, we understand people have shit to do. As long as you prove to be a valuable member of the clan (be that active on forums, helpful in CC/TS or active in-game) you will be accepted and well liked here.

Apply brother, it'll be the best RS choice you ever made! :)

KamikazeKid

RL > RS. 3 events each week is a guideline, we understand people have shit to do. As long as you prove to be a valuable member of the clan (be that active on forums, helpful in CC/TS or active in-game) you will be accepted and well liked here.

Most of the members are adults man we almost all god jobs and responsibilities and everyone understands it's irl>runescape I'd give it a shot :)

APPLY! No matter what you do, we all have said it, real life prioritizes over rs. All you gotta do is basically be known around here and not go ghost on us randomly and you'll be fine :)

Awesome guys! I really appreciate the help! I'll definitely drop an app.  I will certainly be active in the forums often and do my best to be active in game as much as possible.  Once I am home it will be a different story and you guys will get tired of me ;P

ParaCommando

-CarnivoR

Awesome guys! I really appreciate the help! I'll definitely drop an app.  I will certainly be active in the forums often and do my best to be active in game as much as possible.  Once I am home it will be a different story and you guys will get tired of me ;P
will be looking forward to talking to you homie :)

Joseph

APPLY APPLY APPLY

Natural
$ DONATOR $

The clan has a lot of active duty, myself included. If things come up, as long as someone knows it wouldn't be held against you. We all know that life happens man, your real life responsibilities come first.

KamikazeKid

The clan has a lot of active duty, myself included. If things come up, as long as someone knows it wouldn't be held against you. We all know that life happens man, your real life responsibilities come first.

APPLY APPLY APPLY

will be looking forward to talking to you homie :)

Thanks guys for your understanding.  Gonna get my bank in order tomorrow for the app :)