Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  

POTENTIALLY Being Able to Complete Fremmy Elite Diary Without Ruining Zerker

Since questing this account I did not realise I would've needed to complete "Between a Rock" to surpass being able to complete Fremmy 2 and above, ultimately leaving me 800 defence xp away from 46 defence, whilst the xp reward is 5k. However, with the recently proposed Dev Blog, I'll now be able to complete this without ruining my zerk (if people vote yes). :D

"Should the Fremennik achievement diary task to mine gold ore in the Arzinian mine include the version of the mine visited during Between a Rock, and not just the version following completion of the quest?"

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,314,65821627

Berserker

why not, i hope it works out for you buddy :)

Yo Itz Zerk

Would be pretty neat :)

int 0x80

I have it done and I'm still 45 defence..?

Delta

gl! 

-CarnivoR

Good luck

Strpurepkr

Since questing this account I did not realise I would've needed to complete "Between a Rock" to surpass being able to complete Fremmy 2 and above, ultimately leaving me 800 defence xp away from 46 defence, whilst the xp reward is 5k. However, with the recently proposed Dev Blog, I'll now be able to complete this without ruining my zerk (if people vote yes). :D

"Should the Fremennik achievement diary task to mine gold ore in the Arzinian mine include the version of the mine visited during Between a Rock, and not just the version following completion of the quest?"

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,314,65821627

Dude I 100% support this, and everyone should those fremmy boot 4's are BiS for zerks in clanning/bridding, and we get a farming shortcut to trollheim patch ;D. I'm definitely voting  yes!

ItsGucci
$ DONATOR $

46 wont ruin end cmbt anyways :X lol

tomnr

Depends on what quests you've done before training to 45, obviously. 

Grabbin

Depends on what quests you've done before training to 45, obviously. 

Exactly, you can get to 44 (pretty close to 45) def doing every def xp quest besides Holy Grails/Between a rock/Olafs, which in return get's you more diaries to complete

OT:  Why not, would be cool for our zerks, but salty mains gonna vote no anyways. 'cause "you chose to limit yourself" lol

Kev

Hope it'll work out for you mate, and @ that signature gif is great :D.