Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Are Rev fucking joking?

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Hee Ben, long time no see! Glad to see you around:)

Rev.. It is what it is, propaganda, immature etc etc

~ Ben

Cheers other Ben :D Yeah I had to sneak away wasn't feeling it, it was only you lot making me want to play.

My bird's away so not sure how long i'll stick about but i'll be on the forums if I get on the PC when i'm home, can't use it in my new job so it'll be tricky.

Anything interesting happened in the past what, 2 months?

Joseph

Happy to see you come back bro!

9GAG

:(

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Happy to see you come back bro!

Cheers Joe might not be for good but i'm here now anyway

:(

What's up? :[

Nunslapper

Banned again m9? Ffs.

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Banned again m9? Ffs.

Second time 100% my fault, sort of suicided it was too busy trying to keep myself motivated I just didn't want to grind again and just got myself banned, fully justifiable. Don't even know what to do now, making an obby pure i'd consider a tank again on a separate account but the only reason i'm on at the moment is because i've got nothing to do now my partner's away so I might not even have the time to play more, keeping it simple for now! 

Nunslapper

Banned again m9? Ffs.

Second time 100% my fault, sort of suicided it was too busy trying to keep myself motivated I just didn't want to grind again and just got myself banned, fully justifiable. Don't even know what to do now, making an obby pure i'd consider a tank again on a separate account but the only reason i'm on at the moment is because i've got nothing to do now my partner's away so I might not even have the time to play more, keeping it simple for now! 

Good idea :D, but yeah; not worth it on the void grind I just do 100 points here and there. Still bs about the AHK ban tho =/. Obby pure sounds good, but you could just afk a tank at nmz in your spare time-- it's not much work tbh with the 20minutes afk.

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Banned again m9? Ffs.

Good idea :D, but yeah; not worth it on the void grind I just do 100 points here and there. Still bs about the AHK ban tho =/. Obby pure sounds good, but you could just afk a tank at nmz in your spare time-- it's not much work tbh with the 20minutes afk.

Yeah I suppose mate but you're forgetting getting 70/70/70 again, void, barrows gloves, 94 magic, actually enough range to afk NMZ, all the quests like MM, DT, Lunars etc. it seems easy on paper but it's more commitment to get on and do it all again know what I mean? Just not ready for it yet. If I had an account that was half way there i'd have goals that were reasonable but at the moment it's just too many goals too little direction/motivation to do them

int 0x80

So that's you ;) I'm Zugzwang. 

PabloSenti

special group of kids over there

statyk
$ DONATOR $

This is why I still don't have void tbh, can't bring myself to do it.. Just take the long route and do it urself bro, it'll all be worth it in the end and no one is rushing u!