Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Are Rev fucking joking?

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Long time no see,

I'm Ben, i've been due to apply twice now and been banned. First time for using AHK, completely unwarranted ban and after that I sort of lost drive to play. I tried to catch second wind and from "FF7 Remake" made an account called "Veng Tyrant", unfortunately after powering through so soon after questing and grinding on FF7 I got burned out and stupidly decided to bot Pest Control, I won't beat about the bush and pretend it was anything else I botted got banned in 2 hours and left.

Now today i've gone on the /2007scape Reddit just for a glance back to see what's been going on and see THIS FUCKING THING on the front page;

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/4wr3n9/oldschool_runescape_rune_pure_tank_clan_revenant/

So I go in, try watch the video and it's disabled on Mobile devices, come on to my PC to watch it and it's full on even ops give or take 1 or 2! So I comment, get no response and "ImZugzwang" comments with an img (Before I could watch it) showing the real ops.

They really are an embarassing bunch of knob heads aren't they? I mean if they win so be it, but straight up spewing bullshit just discredits anything they say.

I'm coming back as (Hopefully) a friend to the clan, i'll make me an obby pure low effort account and have a go of that. I can't in heart say i'm joining Vengeance again with so much time required to invest when i've started my new job and have stuff going on IRL that's hard to handle but at least if I build it up I can make it a zerker when the time's right and get back in.

Hope you've all been well, fill me in on what's happened of late and sorry for disappearing undetected sometimes you just need to clear your head!

Viva La Vengeance!

-CarnivoR

Sorry to hear about your acc and lmao @rev

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Sorry to hear about your acc and lmao @rev

It was my own fault completely mate i'm not above taking responsibility for my actions it was just the final slap in the face, i'd spent like 6 days getting 94 magic, 56 agility etc then did that and ruined myself.

Kev

Lol I would also be pretty demotivated if I'd get banned, that's why I tend to stay away from it. Glad to know you're still playing the game though ;).

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Lol I would also be pretty demotivated if I'd get banned, that's why I tend to stay away from it. Glad to know you're still playing the game though ;).

Twice in a row though, almost maxed my tank, made another one proper grinded happened again. Still have a main but just didn't have any drive to play. It is what it is

Fremnik

What bot did you use lmao I botted an obby mauler for like 3 months back in the day and never got in trouble

Kev

What bot did you use lmao I botted an obby mauler for like 3 months back in the day and never got in trouble

Slick

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Haha noice, it was called Tribot it was pretty basic looking tbh

ItsGucci
$ DONATOR $

26=20 i guess

Ben
$ DONATOR $

26=20 i guess

Mate i'm having a "Conversation" with two of them on Reddit now, there's a point in the video where they have 29 people and you have 27, they're still calling it 20v30 what an embarrassment i'd be ashamed to be part of their clan. 

Berserker

Hee Ben, long time no see! Glad to see you around:)

Rev.. It is what it is, propaganda, immature etc etc

~ Ben