Sign in to follow this  
Jody

i just want to say.

Jody
$ DONATOR $

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that has supported me in game or on the forums. Yesterday went from a great day to shit in a couple seconds. After logging in on rev cleared (my zerk) i see that my bank is cleared completely and my defense is 50. i was so mad i almost quit playing runescape right there, But i thought about how the account nor the money really mattered. I honestly got on everyday because everyone in this clan is honestly AWESOME. You guys have gave me SO much and i cant even believe it. I was put in awe. I did not want anything from you guys because this was COMPLETELY my fault. You guys refused to stop offering me that you guys put together all your money to give to me. People who i have never talked to offered and gave me stuff to rebuild. This has probably been one of the best days on runescape that ive ever had. ive made a ton of money before and this stomps that. There is no clan i would rather be in. This clan was built on friendship and banter and not money. I just want to thank you guys again. Means so much to me. #veng up. btw i made this post before this and somehow i refreshed and it was all gone :(

HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE!

@@Miltz

@@under constr

@@Veng Speeeed

@@Bender

@@kushty panda

@No Pray Zone

@@KingReptar

@@9GAG

@@Derek

@int 0x80

@@Joseph

@@Grabbin

@

if i missed anyone. please tell me. i want to know who helped me out. PLEASE

Also THANK YOU

@@statyk offered to send my paypal money. then gave me 5m. i cant take real life money man. but THANK YOU

@  offered to help on my tank and do my untradeables again. that is so much since i hate untradeables THANK YOU

ALSO i want to THANK everyone that offered anything on forums or in game

REV think that they have won. NO. they have only fueled us to keep clearing that wherever they are. VENG WILL FIND YOU

theyre sooo pity that they spent all my nmz points haahahaahahaha

Edited by Jody

9GAG

You are a very cool guy and chill guy to talk too, i love you buddy and if you ever need anything just pm me <3

Edited by 9GAG

kushty panda

Much love man <3

Veng Speeeed

Your a legend mate and you have great morals unlike the single minded wanabes in Rev lol. Great member to veng jody love ya bro

int 0x80

Idk if you got the pot speed had going, but I tossed 1m in. Gl getting back on your feet bro. #VengStrong

Jody
$ DONATOR $

@@int 0x80 yeah i did! thanks so much man!!! speed didnt know all who chipped in thats why im making sure people tell me!

Strpurepkr

Proud of everyone, we're like a family, and as soon as something bad happens to one of our members everyone is willing to help #vengup

Joseph

You can count on us bro!

CDCvsCIA

What a bunch of sad cunts. These persons actually took their time to ruin a man's pride and joy. Happy to know it didnt kill your vibe.

How did this happened though?

-CarnivoR

I got you when I get online had a busy day, I don't got much but anything helps :D

I Sam I
$ DONATOR $

pm me on game, when your on,i got something for you