Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
int 0x80

Demonic Gorillas Guide

Strpurepkr

Very good guide man! My set up is pretty much the same but usually I take more pray pots, depends how lucky you get sometimes though.

int 0x80

Very good guide man! My set up is pretty much the same but usually I take more pray pots, depends how lucky you get sometimes though.

I only get 30 kills a trip with this setup and pray pots are sort of frequent for me. How many kills/trip do you get?

statyk
$ DONATOR $

Nice guide bro, now I just have to do mm2 :P

Provoken

looks like a pain in the ass! nice guide haha

vegan food

I'll hold on to this, want to do mm2 soon and this guide is very informative 

denssiii

Really nice guide bro, I've done over 1,5k kills myself and this is pretty good. But I don't really see the point in bringing rune legs. I would just bring chaps cause of better range bonus and if the gorillas next attack is gonna be random just pray range cuz u have high Mage def then. And since ur using prayer pretty much all the time I would take either holy sandals to gorillas either than rune boots, or d hide boots like u said :)

Oh and trust me mage wont work there :D Lot of people encluding me tried it the first day they came out and u simply wont even hit it once with trident and mage void etc

Edited by denssiii

Showeather

can you try this with range/mage and let us all know how it went? Im sure all the range tanks would appreciate it man

NoPrayZone

Would you happen to have any tips to killing them without overheads? I'm trying out tactics and safespots rn. 

Fatigues

nicely done baaabbbyy

int 0x80

Would you happen to have any tips to killing them without overheads? I'm trying out tactics and safespots rn. 

You can try and flinch them/trap them around walls, but you're pretty much fucked without overheads.

NoPrayZone

You can try and flinch them/trap them around walls, but you're pretty much fucked without overheads.

Yeah I tried for a few minutes but ended up just doing tortured gorrilas. I'm gonna try again, but you might be right that I'm fucked w/o overheads.