Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

vengMatt

Looking for a cool sig :P

vengMatt
$ DONATOR $

Is anyone willing to spend some time making me a signature, never been good at gfx would be awesome to have one :P bit like miltz's one but with my name obv and a twist to it :) cheers

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Is anyone willing to spend some time making me a signature, never been good at gfx would be awesome to have one :P bit like miltz's one but with my name obv and a twist to it :) cheers

@@Calum is your guy!

He's not in the clan, but he created all of our animated gfx (banners, avatar, divider etc) and @@Miltz's and @@Snurf's signatures as well!

There's a fee for it tho, depending on what you want. But if you ask me, it's worth it! Especially the animated ones :o

His site = gfxdistrict.com

Caregan

I mean.... I think it was @@Sybren who made a hand drawn signature for Zewy. Very custom too ;)

5c4rf4c3

Iwantonetooooo

vengMatt
$ DONATOR $

Thanks Sybren :) and caregan make one for me please I know ur good at them I've heard ;)

NonStopDrop

:-) make your own