Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Lotty

~ Astrals for Sale ~

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Bump.

I currently have a remaining 376,000 astrals for Vengeance members and clan friends only.

If you are interested in purchasing, please follow the original post's directions for a transaction with me.

If the astrals somehow sell out sooner than expected, I will be making a new post for back-orders.

Thank you so much for all of your continuous support, I don't know where I'd be without all of you!   :wub:

~Lotty

Voyda

Damn.. Where were you when I was grinding out my string jewelry?? I was buying for like 194-195ea. Gratz though awesome achievement!

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Damn.. Where were you when I was grinding out my string jewelry?? I was buying for like 194-195ea. Gratz though awesome achievement!

Thank you so much, Voyda!

I recently sold out of my astrals.  But if you still are in need, I can put you on a back-order.    :)