Sign in to follow this  
tankinson

last man standing

tankinson

just wanting to ask if you guys were going to plan a last man standing event when it comes out

Natural
$ DONATOR $

I'm really interested to know about this as well!

5c4rf4c3

Hey that's a good question bro, i'm interested in that aswell, do you have any info as to what it is and how it works etc? And i think a clan event there would be fun too :D

Veng Lure Me

yea really good idea, like a inhouse and maybe the winner could get a special icon.

tankinson

Yeah that's what I was thinking boys be a good event to have happen , pretty sure it literally is a multi pvp area , you loot chests as soon as you are spawned and you get random items , and then battle lol

But I really like that special emblem idea or something like that , looking forward to that

tankinson

And from YouTube videos I've seen , everyone is a level 3 but have all 99 stars including prayer but you start with 0 prayer and hopefully if luck is on your side you get a p pot from a chest >.<

kushty panda

Yeh we could definitely go in as a team and split the loot at the end - against random people.

Kev

I don't really like LMS, but maybe we could host an event there with the clan, that sounds pretty cool

Rekt by Veng

Maybe so!

Oh_Mr_Smilee

I honestly hope we don't. Clans in something like LMS ruin it for everyone else. Unless we had a full 25 man team and it was just veng members, otherwise the random player doesn't really have a chance. Kind of ruins fun minigames like LMS, at least for me.

Joseph

Shane was talking about it the other night!

Guess we will find out soon ;)