Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Strpurepkr

Vengeance Family

Fatigues

My man! We're just that, a family. It's not about the wins or the losses, to be brutally honest. In my eyes, vengeance is about helping people. (and fucking shit up while doing so)

People with a passion for the game should treat it as though it isn't always going to be around. Someday it won't be.

I'd like to look back at it and see it as an experience I used to push myself, and others forward!

We're a unit, win or lose. If members walked away from a community like vengeance because of losses, what's going to happen once Rev starts to lose?

#VENGUP

Edited by Fatigues

-CarnivoR

Nailed it! Give us some time and watch

Joseph

ayeeeee

Veng UP

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
You all make it an important point to have absolutely NO flaming towards other clans win or lose, no matter how much another clan may be trying flame us, and even though we're playing a game it's great that being a mature adult comes first.

Reading your topic/POV makes me so proud of what we've achieved in Vengeance so far. The community is the most important aspect in a clan. Wins will come in time as long as we put in effort and have fun doing so in the meantime! If Rev has to rely on flaming it shows them how weak their community truly is, despite the wins in wildy. You can't just 'fix' a cancer community but you can win fights :). I know I'll be laughing my ass off when we clear them out of the wildy in the future :). Because oh boy, I can already hear themselves flaming/blaming each other.

We're a unit, win or lose. If members walked away from a community like vengeance because of losses, what's going to happen once Rev starts to lose?

The first fight that Rev will lose they'll go insane.

Nailed it! Give us some time and watch

Exactly this. We've never stopped growing ever since we've opened. Every single month we get to meet new people who are amazing and proud to be part of our family! Some are heavily training their accounts to max and some are working on their calling/tactics. Our clan is working together and will keep on growing! Rev opened to close us, LOL. Well I can sure tell you Veng will stay open forever as that's my main priority so good fucking luck Rev. You're not dealing with 13 year olds.

Luke

something that really impressed me too, well said bro

kushty panda

Yehhhh veng up bro :)

PlXELHUNGRY

<3

Veng Lure Me

Im starting to feel the exact same way, more than just a clan.

luke1066

good stuff