Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Sybren

Revenant

Luke

the year is 2016 and there are still clans without a memberlist

PlXELHUNGRY

o and @@Snurf @@Xrk you're on my snipelist :)

cant wait babe

Change ur signature U fraud

teach me lmao idk how xdxdxdxdxdxd

Shame you felt like leaving man. You seem like a chill dude from talking with you on TS

Joseph

Childish dudes putting anyone on the battlefield, it's sad.

Proteins Eff

Our time will come ;)

luke1066

cool stuff 

Banter

whens the next fight, i heard they have a memberlist again

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Are you sure you have enough returns to fight us again? (Dont forget anti venoms like half your clan did.)

Also a little tip: zerkers if you are frozen, you should try using the crossbow. Yes @@Miltz you also made this mistake. Froze you many times and i see your character turn to targets that means you were still trying to melee ppl while being frozen.

Miltz

Are you sure you have enough returns to fight us again? (Dont forget anti venoms like half your clan did.)

Also a little tip: zerkers if you are frozen, you should try using the crossbow. Yes @@Miltz you also made this mistake. Froze you many times and i see your character turn to targets that means you were still trying to melee ppl while being frozen.

I can't remember the last time I played my zerk in an important war. But anyway - thank you for your ever inspiring message Snurf.

P.s. I can't actually remember you ever turning up to a fight required a lot of returns?

Caregan

little correction: just because the character turned towards a target doesn't necessarily mean he was trying to melee, it also could have been that the person was out of range for the crossbow to fire. I don't know the situation, how it was or any details but I'm jsin that it could've been that as well

Tokesfat

Woah, the infiltration is real =0

Nans are ez

xDDD