Sign in to follow this  
Voids Hope

fire cape service

Voids Hope
$ DONATOR $

Hello fellow members

After what happened to zevenge and players who used his service i am currently putting a pause on my fire cape service untill i have a rank.

Currently getting 60 att so i can get the stats needed to get accepted in the clan.

* to be clear if you still want to buy a service from players please never type your account details in any communication software, use voice(spell talk whatever but dont type) to give it and allways change details as soon as the person logs in.

^ THIS IS MY #1 rule  and as allways this is a trust issue. if its a real fcaper they can do it with minimum of gear like i do. if they ask for fury/blowpipe ranger boots ect to be a minimum requirement please move on.

all it takes is dragon hides a karils bow and potions/ammo

* ALLWAYS HAVE A BANK PIN - if you buy in future fire cape service from me "no bankpin = no firecape service" easy as that no exceptions. it takes 7 days to activate and you should have it anyway.

still available for help/info or guiding for firecape or other stuff in V public cc.

Cheers all 

Voids Hope

Jody
$ DONATOR $

i like that you only need minimal gear! sounds good! but once you get member rank theyll come in

PabloSenti

gl with training

Voids Hope
$ DONATOR $

i like that you only need minimal gear! sounds good! but once you get member rank theyll come in

thanks, and yes i can do fcapes with a magic shortbow if needed but out of respect to what happened to players in the clan/cc ill have my service on hold.

Voids Hope
$ DONATOR $

gl with training

thanks man, its allot faster with dragon scimitar :P

Miltz

Good luck with the service bro.

Mr Rainbo

Sounds like a good guy offering a great service. Get that rank man! Also, put me in line for a f cape please. :) 

-CarnivoR

Get that rank bro! You're trusted by many in the cc so I can only imagine how much service you'd be getting with a rank

Tommy
$ DONATOR $

App soon mate!

5c4rf4c3

Good information in there, like the talk spelling thing, it was very useful to me

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Aight bro. That's called dedication right there. I'm pretty sure people will be using your services once you're ready again.

Good luck training and with your services in the future!