Sign in to follow this  
Foreigner

Zevenge

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

CAN SOME OF THE HIGH COUNCILS CONTACT ZACHZACHZACH/ZEVENGE AS EXPLAINED BELOW

Idk by who, just got a little proof it wasn't himself at all.

His skype got hacked, personal I think he got keylogged trough skype just notifying it must be anyone (which actually was the case)

of the cc, I guess he can't do anything about it except only cape for people within the clan to know

for sure they are trusted, the proof:

Zach would never say ''Get fucked zevenge''

neither change his skype name to:

or fuck up his perfect guide on the forums: (Under Constr restored it, below a pic of before it was restored)

after all even his fb got fucked with.

bV6HBBA.png

xd6TMU9.png

4Jb5knp.png

UPDATE: the only guy who sended a file on skype was Kontempt1995,if anyone see

him/her let me or zevenge/zachzachzach know asap please.

pzin1CU.png

Edited by 44ners

Grabbin

Sucks :/ hope someone can fix it soon (@@Sybren)

Just a side note, don't ever download something someone you don't know for a good while has sent you.

Still paranoid the video files Jody sent me are infested :kappa:

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Sucks :/ hope someone can fix it soon (@@Sybren)

Just a side note, don't ever download something someone you don't know for a good while has sent you.

Still paranoid the video files Jody sent me are infested :kappa:

I've asked the real Zevenge how this all could happen, but there was Komtapt1995 (well spelled in the pic above)

who have sent him a couple files on skype and I'm 100% sure that would be the keylogg file.

gave him my pro tip: dont ever skype with unknown people

Most Hated

Ye i paid him for cape services, rip bpipe and some cash, couldnt get in my bank though. Dont know if it was him or if someone actually hacked him.

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Ye i paid him for cape services, rip bpipe and some cash, couldnt get in my bank though. Dont know if it was him or if someone actually hacked him.

Paid him 2.5M up front while sitting in a 20m gear and having no bank pin, I trust the guy for multiple reasons. If proved it was him, but nothing to prove yet

Basil
$ DONATOR $

Really sucks this happends but this is why its good to be paranoid, especially when you are publicly selling fire capes people see you as a high profile target. My advice, never use skype as a means of communication. We got a "neutral ground" teamspeak. Make use of it! 

Basil
$ DONATOR $

Restored most of the guide, might be some parts missing but the mayority is there.

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Really sucks this happends but this is why its good to be paranoid, especially when you are publicly selling fire capes people see you as a high profile target. My advice, never use skype as a means of communication. We got a "neutral ground" teamspeak. Make use of it! 

I allready told him to only cape for app+ and discuss everything on teamspeak.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

1. I changed Zevenge his Pass on the forums. Any of the high ranks will send him the new password when they are/he's online.
  2. Never use Skype. Skype is a well known tool for hackers to get your IP / send rats. We have Teamspeak for a reason.
  3. Never click on a link from someone you don't know / trust. Especially not on Teamspeak. Always check the source of the link before you click on it. If that's to complicated for you I highly recommend only clicking on links from ranks in the clan on teamspeak. The forums are safe for this matter as it only posts trusted links.
  4. Kontempt1995 is not even registered on our forums. As a word of advice; only do services for people in the clan. We can only take action against those who are part of the clan. In this case we can't do anything.
  5. I hope you're able to get thru this Zevenge

Most Hated

But dont you still need the authentication code every single time you log in from new pc? So even though Zev did put my to remember for 30days in case he gets dced during fight caves, doesnt the guy logging on my account from his pc still need new auth code? Just saying.

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

But dont you still need the authentication code every single time you log in from new pc? So even though Zev did put my to remember for 30days in case he gets dced during fight caves, doesnt the guy logging on my account from his pc still need new auth code? Just saying.

Hes online on ts now, got him with under constr in a channel they're talking over this.