Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Miltz

2 Hour Rev Fight.

Banter

They litterally came in with a godsword and black d'hide. I can say that you guys had good returning after you got cleared.

Jake

Gf rev see you next time

Veng Speeeed

Gj fellas proud of you all!

Stuck in there, dug deep and came out on top overall even with shitty raggers/mains sniping us..,

I didn't see any of those raggers on a Rev member the whole fight... So ofc they was called in by Rev because they couldn't handle the sheer power of our lads...

#V E N G E A N C E

Edited by Veng Speeeed

Fatigues

Gj fellas proud of you all!

Stuck in there, dug deep and came out on top overall even with shitty raggers/mains sniping us..,

I didn't see any of those raggers on a Rev member the whole fight... So ofc they was called in by Rev because they couldn't handle the sheer power of our lads...

#V E N G E A N C E

the word has been spoken, by a true legend of the wilderness, a seasoned assassin, a gp stackin, bitch slappin, pimp daddy str8 out of the most united of kingdoms ;)

#VENGEANCE #1 #STAYINGTHATWAY

Edited by Fatigues

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

One of the best fights we've had and fun!

Too bad I had barely any of my accounts sorted for pking because of irl priorities :( (renovation and questing le big boy).

Funny how you can clearly see one itemers focussing us the whole time and they're neglecting it. I had a 120 on my ars :D Then again, who gives a damn about what any clan says. We keep true to what we believe in and we'll never back down! The only thing I care about is Vengeance.

They have many weaknesses and every single fight you see more and more of them.

Proud of everyone who attended the fight on our side! Especially the ones who stayed until the end.

#VENGUP

Robbo

I enjoyed it, think we did really well and have made clear progression since some of the earlier fights with Rev we were involved in!

Its always a shame when it starts to get into childish back and forwards, this makes it clear to me we're putting pressure on these guys and its starting to show.

I would also like to congratulate the majority of the Rev team on the undoubtedly very high amount of Magic exp gained during yesterday's fight due to all the tele's that I seen kicking off #ifindoubttabout

Adderlol

Looks like it was a blast. Sad i missed this.

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Best fight ever

Bender

This fight was sooo much fun and at the same time so goddamn frustrating !
youd think there uniform is black dhide and a godsword the way they were returning, plebs
Doesnt matter what they or anyone else says at the end of the day we know honestly in our hearts we bested them fair and square, no doubt
There increasingly slimeball tactics and flaming say one thing to me: fear. They fear our growth, they fear our power, and they fear our family-like community.
Love every one of you beasts <3

statyk
$ DONATOR $

Last night was fuckin epic guys, glad I made it for the fight. Shout out to @, who was away on holiday and came back and hopped right into making some great calls! Noticbly less people looting and keeping to dps, which is something I truly believe gave us an upper hand over rev who I saw doing a considerable amount of looting. I'd also like to acknowledge how well we followed the rules, and fought with respect. Overall an outstanding showing from Vengeance, and I'm looking forward to fighting rev again in the future. Good fight all!

The lawn guy

its long when you got a life :(

2 hours is long when you got a life? Time is the same for everybody unfortunately :(
Sure time is the same for everyone but that's doesn't necessarily mean everyone has the same opinion on whey they consider "long". Someone who has to be up early the next morning may think that the 2 hour fight was a bit long, but someone who doesn't have any responsibilities for the next day may think nothing of the time. Depending on the activity, 2 hours is a long time to some.

<3