Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Hempstead

New Blessed D'hide Boots

Hempstead

What do you guys think about these new d'hide boots? I managed to get myself a pair of the guthix d'hide boots I think they're pretty nice. 40 def requirement so these wont be accessible to 1 def pures etc. but they're close to best in slot for zerkers. I think the trade off is very worth as the only advantage of using ranger boots is +1 range attack while blessed d'hide boots give +1 prayer and better defensive stats.. not to mention 20m less :)

KGz5iOM.png

Veng Speeeed

I actually think the blessed god ones are so much better all round than rangers based of the fact its +1 pray and even better defence... 

Just my personal opinion though!

Grabbin

I actually think the blessed god ones are so much better all round than rangers based of the fact its +1 pray and even better defence...

100% agree here. Also (can't look at prices atm) that should make pegasians cheaper, so happy for range tanks too haha

Kev

I wouldn't pay that much for some boots but they aren't bad.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Exactly my pov :) +1

Joseph

wonder how much you paid for those... lol

PabloSenti
ParaCommando

It all look weird