Sign in to follow this  
Caregan

Few pics!

Caregan

So I took a few pics of where I'm staying right now, I call it Disneyland (a joke) but in reality I'm in Saudi Arabia. Since I'm on my phone I can't post the individual pictures. There's literally nothing here if you won't be able to tell by the pictures. Anything fun is either illegal or doesn't exist here lol. I basically stay inside all day which sucks but can't do much about it sadly.

Here's the link: https://imgur.com/a/FASqZ

I misspelled a word on one of the descriptions, instead of love it should be live btw. I tried to change it but I can't unless I reupload them all, sorry!

Edited by Caregan

mitzz

Dat car to good shit

Veng Speeeed

holy shit @@Caregan soo hot there! i wish i was there haha!

So jelous of you right now!

Have fun and keep safe!

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

to hot for me, very beautifull place though

Caregan

holy shit @@Caregan soo hot there! i wish i was there haha!

So jelous of you right now!

Have fun and keep safe!

Im not too sure what you're jealous of, I hate it here!

to hot for me, very beautifull place though

We did see the same pictures, right? Everything looks the same haha. All tan, sand, trash and no color! 100% agree on the temperature, I have to wear jeans and a long sleeve while the guys in the family get to wear shorts and a t shirt. Super hot lol

Bender

damn i like to relax on holiday not struggle with dehydration :P hope there is a pool !

Ddsmeaway

Do you need to wear a long black coat when outside? My neighbour once got warned by the moral police in Saudi-Arabia while on vacation for wearing transparent clothing and the ironic part she was wearing a long black coat lol.  i'm also Arabic but not from Saudi (from Jordan bordering country with Saudi Arabia, it's less conservative compared to Saudi-Arabia.

Caregan

damn i like to relax on holiday not struggle with dehydration :P hope there is a pool !

there is a pool but only one family at a time is allowed at a time and there is only a key. Wel 2, we made a copy of the key because I got tired of going to ask the guy for it lol. There is a wall around the compound and also a wal around the pool so nobody can see inside. It really only fees good early in the morning and sometimes* around 5pm and later. 5 pm and later it's either a hit or miss; it can feel like bath water or nice cool water!

Do you need to wear a long black coat when outside? My neighbour once got warned by the moral police in Saudi-Arabia while on vacation for wearing transparent clothing and the ironic part she was wearing a long black coat lol.  i'm also Arabic but not from Saudi (from Jordan bordering country with Saudi Arabia, it's less conservative compared to Saudi-Arabia.

I personally don't wear one but there are women who wear just the dress and not the face cover part of the abaya. People wear the abaya without the face covering just so people don't stare as much and they can possibly wear what they want under it. I thought about it but don't really want to, feels like I'm conforming to what they want and I don't like that lol. From what I heard a few years ago the King told the mutawwa (the religious police) to leave the Americans alone. As long as I wear pants and a long sleeve shirt that covers my butt, I am fine.

I_OD

So i guess my question is, whatcha doing over there? 

Caregan

So i guess my question is, whatcha doing over there?

family member works here and is only in the states 1 month out of the year so we come back with him so spend more time with him :)

Kev

Nice temperature and camels  ^_^