Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Session

Always cherish the ones you are close to.

Tommy
$ DONATOR $

Prayers for him and his family what a truly sad story. Never take anything for granted nothing is promised. 

Adderlol

Best wishes for his family and friends. I also agree with message. You really can't take the people in your lives for granted. 

Veng Speeeed

Anything literally can happen at any time in life, should never take it for granted!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
Please never take the company and time of your friends for granted, they are the ones who make life special and I am sure that the biggest reason may of us love Runescape is the community and the people we meet.
Beautifully said and so true.

I lost my cousin over two years ago in car crash and I still miss him quite hard. I have a pretty big family but he was the closest one as we saw each other as brothers... Even worse, he saw me as his old brother, his idol... I got him to play RS 9 years ago, we used to go out every weekend and visit places we've never done before. We had so many things planned to do and all of a sudden those plans are gone.

Always think about the good times you've had with your lost ones. Cherish them and make sure you do the things in your life that you've always wanted to do.

RIP Snelly

Sorry for your loss @@Session

Caregan

Unfortunately I know this all too well, rather not post it for public but if you'd like to know the story then message me.

Sorry for what you may be going through, best wishes towards you and all of his other peers.

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

My thougts are going to his friends/family and everyone who is close with him.

Rest in peace Snelly

Miltz

RIP Snelly.

Sorry for your loss brother... You've got a great community here to talk things through with or chat when you need a pick up mate. My thoughts are with you, and Snelly and his family.

Kev

That's sad man, RIP :(

street clerk

I cried a little.

vengMatt
$ DONATOR $

That's really sad man, sorry to hear that