Sign in to follow this  
Cayden

Money making!

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

Hey all so I plan on joining V and of course that means I need a good amount of capital for return supplies!

As of recently I've been doing barrows for cash (grinding hard) what are some other consistent money makers that I could look into as a berseker pure? Profit snek isn't really viable as my ping is too high to keep up.

Any suggestions or guidance would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Veng Speeeed

Well personally i think your best bet is to do some wildy bosses, Vet'ion for EG is easy if you can learn the lure.. along with callisto that has a pretty easy safe spot and you can make good money from those... especially Vet'ion with the ring of the gods being 15m rn!

Personally i slay for xp and money and as you get higher ofc you get betters tasks/loot and if you do clue scrolls along the way its bank loot! ( personal preference though )

Grabbin

Picking white berries with a looting bag is like 400 berries/hr so over 500k gp/hr if you don't mind a super boring method xD

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I haven't really needed to grind for money in-game. But honestly, it's all just about a grind. Even the simplest things work out well like killing Green Dragons for D bones / Hides or Wyverns etc... 

Tommy
$ DONATOR $

Zulrah is life zulrah is bae

Caregan

Dance! Or do what f2p people do when they see someone with wealth.. Beg!

But fr... I did wyverns and thy weren't too terrible, as log as you can secure and spot and keep it. Kill drag bots and take their bones/hides (make sure to tb them or they might tele), God wars if you know how, flip items if you know what to flip, and of course, staking.. If you stake make sure to go positive so our clan loss can go to 12b instead of 13b lmao. Good luck :)

Grabbin

Dance! Or do what f2p people do when they see someone with wealth.. Beg!

But fr... I did wyverns and thy weren't too terrible, as log as you can secure and spot and keep it. Kill drag bots and take their bones/hides (make sure to tb them or they might tele), God wars if you know how, flip items if you know what to flip, and of course, staking.. If you stake make sure to go positive so our clan loss can go to 12b instead of 13b lmao. Good luck :)

Good points.

If you ever need someone to stake I always win, ask @@Miltz LOL

Veng Speeeed

I haven't really needed to grind for money in-game. But honestly, it's all just about a grind. Even the simplest things work out well like killing Green Dragons for D bones / Hides or Wyverns etc... 

Tbh if you don't wana slay or do zulrah, this is your best method

especially with the price of dragon bones atm.... its like 6k per kill atm and theyre ofc super easy to kill :D

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

work irl, buy gps you wont find anything better.

If you arent a fan of buying gp's you can always do some barrows or g.e. flipping.

Qzj

barrows is always a solid moneymaker man!

Persian Wine

i love barrows